im blasterless right now :(

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
traded the 93 blaster for a 89 cr125 frame with 93 plastics and 93 motor, keihin pj carb, moose bars, fox pad, new cr graphics, and seat, pro curcit exhaust... needs a carb boot and clutch lever,, tryed swipin the one off the pocket bike but no worky..

i figure i can play with this for abit and sell it easyer than a 93 blaster will sell

042509_170700.jpg

looks like a good trade. snag some vids of that thing.

i will i gotta fix some lil swhit first.. the adjuster screw where the throttle cable goes in to throttle is messed up so i didnt get to set the idle yet, and i need a clutch lever

also has a newer clutch.. i beleave the kid... its the same kid i got my 250x from ( he got my old cr250) and he is astraight up and honest about sh*t... i took the bike unherd cuz the carb boot was ripped.. i 'temp fixed it' and she fired right up after some gas and about 10 kicks

well i decided this bike hates me... got a clutch lever for ablaster from a friend... put it on, went to adjust it and the nut/bolt thing that screws into the lever to adjust the cable... snapped off with the threads inside it,...

took a pocket bike one, drileld the hole out in the lever to fit the dirt bike calbe end in it... broke the lever in half.. i give up!!!

Nice bike, but i think that i can sense the purchase of a blaster in the near future

just so happens i know a guy that will trade me a kawi 750 street bike and ablaster roller with a a/m pipe for it..

also got offerd a wire welder, a $300 set of subs in a box, matching amp, and 2 brand new home tower speakers for it... seems everyone wants a cr now adays

id trade it for the right blaster

yeah it is a nice lookin bike... my guess is the plastics are off the 93 donor bike since there nice and the grapics are a newer style... im thinkin about puttin street tires on it and running it at real street drags this summer.. i can handle straight line lol