if your into firearms check this site out!!

yep, look what the cat drug in !!!!!

and sweet find, i am in the market for another semi-auto turkey gun,
similar to my old rem 1187 turkey special

sup awk, good to see your still kickin it!! hows things been for u ?

all good here, how's the draggin goin ???

and i see your the top referer on gunslist for the mossberg giveaway !!!!

Local gun listings? Is that even legal? Do the guns get sold through local outfitters or is it just a go-and-pick-up sort of thing?

Don't see how that would work out, deffinatley cool though

Triple b.. works just like craigslist.... or buyin a gun off a friend... ..

Saturday i plan on sending 100 rounds threw my 223.. sucks my choice ammo ain't cheap.... hornady 53grn superformance vmax's... btw someone buy my marlin 60

I see. Now how do you go about registering a firearm purchased from this site?

theres a form u and the seller need to fill out in illinois for private person to person sale it will have the sellers name adress foid card number and gun serial number also it will have the buyers same info here we need to keep that info for 10 years from date of sale

illinois does not require federal firearm registration

As far as im concerned .. the government dont need tor know how many guns i may or maynot have.in my possession.... nor do they need to know.how many rounds of ammo for said gun's i may or may not possesses... i buy ammo every week when in get paid.. 2 boxes of hornadys and 2-4 boxes of fmj's :)

As far as im concerned .. the government dont need tor know how many guns i may or maynot have.in my possession.... nor do they need to know.how many rounds of ammo for said gun's i may or may not possesses... i buy ammo every week when in get paid.. 2 boxes of hornadys and 2-4 boxes of fmj's :)

exactly why i pay cash for all my ammo I:I

so, I don't get it, for long guns, you don't need to register them. why do you need to send them to an FFL for out of state sales?

if I fly my silly sh!t to somewhere else. pick up my gun, fly home and bring it on the plane, no one knows I have it anyway... my buddy flew in with like 5 hunting rifles and no one ever said a word, he's never going to register them or anything...