identify the part game

Ok guys rep to the first person to get this.
attachment.php

Attachments

• kldsajfkla;.jpg
    kldsajfkla;.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 174
hmmmmm that kinda weird sense thats the same kinda thing i remember on my blaster but IDK, and you have drum brakes so why do you have that part?

hmmmmm that kinda weird sense thats the same kinda thing i remember on my blaster but IDK, and you have drum brakes so why do you have that part?

friend's quad lol. got a few friends that got blasters and help them now and again. i had the pic on my phone but i forget why I:I

haha ur screw up made u win!

and now that i take a closer look i can see where you guys would think it is the drum brake one. it does look alot like that except a nut instead of a wingnut

lol I:I I:I but it is off a drum brake setup, right? its not off a hydro setup, ive got full hydros and there is nothing like that. :-/

lol I:I I:I but it is off a drum brake setup, right? its not off a hydro setup, ive got full hydros and there is nothing like that. :-/

umm no i'm positive its off a hydro, unless it is somewhere on the rear setup. but i'm almost positive it is the adjustment for the front brakes

That is a stock hydro setup. That's cool.

hmm i dont know... i just went and looked at my rear hydros and didnt see anything like that, unless its up inside the rear master cylinder.. mabey its off a warrion or something? either way this was a fun guess the part lol I:I