I would stright up punch this guy in the face if...

i swear the guy on ebay stole it.. he said vin number unavailable at this time and theres no title

we have some people here who do it as a matter of fact i was one of the first. i just did it to be funny one time and not for anything permanat then all of a sudden every weekend you would see people pullin out raptors and 450s and banshees with 24s

yes it is dumb and and will bust your bottom end in half

and just for general info a donk is not just sumthin with big rims its the slang term for a
(71-76 impala or caprice hard top or convertible with or with out rims) so when you see or hear somebody callin any othe car a donk call them a dumb ass

but u know some gay ass kid is gonna think thats cool and buy it then get made fun of

that is him probably he bought it and got made fun of and trying to sell it and why are you all talking down to crap all the time look at the good side it is a yfz450 that may be it but oh well, i think we need to keep the attitude down so it doesn't get closed and people don't get banned (we got young kids on here)

20's are lame 30's is where its at

l_1d3a9c122c0d49c4a46c87b53210c910.jpg

LOL

those arnt 30s i know someone who has 30s and they are way smaller than that. those are some custom made bs with a strip of rubber on them he cant even drive it i seen it at a car show the poor dick head was proud of it to lol

there 40s

now this is where its at LMAO oldschool 13in daytons

top end is probly gone by the end of the video but hey its his lol

Last edited by a moderator:
those arnt 30s i know someone who has 30s and they are way smaller than that. those are some custom made bs with a strip of rubber on them he cant even drive it i seen it at a car show the poor dick head was proud of it to lol

there 40s

30's are so played out now 40's is where its at:eek:. i hate em to truth be known lol

lets be honest here....its probs some 40year old white guy living at home with his mum trying to get some respect from his fello g's 'in da hood', but it was his money and if he wants to do that its his choice....no one will buy it but hey!!!

lets be honest here....its probs some 40year old white guy living at home with his mum trying to get some respect from his fello g's 'in da hood', but it was his money and if he wants to do that its his choice....no one will buy it but hey!!!

LOL what you just said reminds me of that movie named white boys i watched not long ago. it was about 3 white boys from like some freakin farm state that wanted to be black & i think the ring leader of the 3 had something wrong with him they drove a 4x4 dully truck. i was in tears the whole movie cause it was so funny watching them get dissed and have the crap kicked outta them.