I would stright up punch this guy in the face if...

some ppl r just retarded it looks like something u would see in the ghetto somebdy stole then decided they didnt wanna go back to jail so they took the rims off their caddy and put them on there then got their sisters fake gucci purse cut it up and made a seat cover then decided to go steal a 7"tv and mount it to the handlebars then he went to autozone and bought those gay ass vents and glued them to the gas tank

man its his style bro!!! sure we think its gay but he might not...ya its stupid but you guys rippin on him for his style is pretty lame...and tcoop474...you calling him a f*cktard was super funny :) haha i'll give you that but he might think your a f*cktard cause you have an fmf sticker on the hood of your bike...

Ok who puts a tv, a designer seat, and wheels like that on an ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE? its pointless which = GAY

he does yo!!!...maybe he wanted a smooth ride when he goes out and gets bored so he put a tv on there...not everyone uses an ALL TERRAIN VEHICE for the same thing...he might just like to show it off why you like to ride yours like you stole it...

Just called his biotch ass, asked how much he wanted for the quad, with out the f*cktard rims, gayass tv, and the pussy wanna be biotch of a seat, he got mad, hung up on me.

man its his style bro!!! sure we think its gay but he might not...ya its stupid but you guys rippin on him for his style is pretty lame...and tcoop474...you calling him a f*cktard was super funny :) haha i'll give you that but he might think your a f*cktard cause you have an fmf sticker on the hood of your bike...

haha yea i thought f*cktard fitted him nicely and as for the fmf sticker retard that had it before me put it there yea its coming off all the stickers r coming and a prolly the duncan racing graphic kit and seat cover are going on. yea i understand what ur saying bout his style he shoulda bout a polaris and done that though

watch like someone buy it and like randomly become a member of blasterforum and like read this. slim chances but would be funny as hell

im not gunna stick up fer this guy cuz im with all you guys...i dont like it and think its stupid...but you cant bang on someone just because they like something you dont

im not gunna stick up fer this guy cuz im with all you guys...i dont like it and think its stupid...but you cant bang on someone just because they like something you dont

Im not banging him lmao sorry i had to say it.:D but yeah i get what you mean. he may like it but i dont, just my opinion

idk it might not b but it happens everyday. but if hes doing paypal then more than likely its straight but if hes doing money orders i wouldnt trust him just by the looks of the quad

i hateee thattt. its the same with trucks!
ok, you buy a 4wd pickup but you put 28inch lo profile wheels on it and keep it like its a diamond. WTF?! its a truck! its meant to have 4WD! with them tires your not goin anywhere it defeats the purpose. its meant to get dirty. its meant to take a beating! the only person that i let it pass for is steve meade. if u ever look up steve meade designs on youtube, he is a car stereo tech. and put togehter the craziest caddy and tahoe ever.

Reactions: Blasterb0y794
i hateee thattt. its the same with trucks!
ok, you buy a 4wd pickup but you put 28inch lo profile wheels on it and keep it like its a diamond. WTF?! its a truck! its meant to have 4WD! with them tires your not goin anywhere it defeats the purpose. its meant to get dirty. its meant to take a beating! the only person that i let it pass for is steve meade. if u ever look up steve meade designs on youtube, he is a car stereo tech. and put togehter the craziest caddy and tahoe ever.

another good point, its a quad, quads are supposed to get dirty. I like mine clean but man o man.

OR its actually blasterboy91 that owns it ah ha. I would LMAO so hard

hahahaha
smile1.gif