i think im gonna buy this...

i wouldnt spend less than $100 on protecting what gives me the ability to think and move.

And i thought 100 was cheap.

it does look decent though, id just spend a bit more.

^^^ same here. The way i look at it, you cant put a price tag on your life. For me, I try and get the best stuff, if that means spending more money, then o well, but it looks pretty cool.

I really like my brains right where they are ! ! However it is DOT approved which is astonishing...

I, myself go for Snell ratings or higher... I may be ugly, but this mug is the only one I have... I like keeping it together in one piece !

if it was not dot approved i wouldnt even look at it! i have only owned snell appproved helmets due to drag racing cars.. but a dot helmet will pass tech at automotive drags.. so if it will pass nhra/ihra tech inspections its good enough for my melon

i noticed with alot of stuff thats sold on email.. mainly one place selling a bunch of the same thing its normally stuff that didnt pass quality control due to blemishes... i bought aexhaust off ebay a few years back for my old 95 eclipse.. it was aobx polished stainless steel exhaust.. the tip was dented and i had to use a plyers to straighten it to get the silnecer out, and one of the hangers was on the wrong side of the pipe... a strut brace i orders had miss drilled mounting holes.. from ractive... so im sure if i order one of these the graphics are off or hased or something on that order