i put the quadracer shocks on my blaster

yea i just took some here they are(damn you guys are impacient, I WAS AT SCHOOL!!!)

IMG00264.jpg

IMG00265.jpg

IMG00266.jpg

lol...listen, im not gonna argue or sit here and have the "will a blaster beat this machine" argument, cause that discusion has grown dull in these forums !!! but i will tell ya the truth, i have two best friends that i ride with everyday. my one buddy is named bill ,and he has a raptor 660, i believe its an 01 or 02. my other buddy is gabe, he rides an 07 trx 250. I live in upstate ny on a pretty large area of farm land .where i live i have a little two acre track that we used a dozer a few years back and made. my blaster and gabe's new trx run exactly the SAME, my blaster has a little bit more pull off the line and his honda 250 has a little bit more top end but not much, out of the gate i always..ALWAYS get the hole shot, on the street he has a little more top end, but i have smaller tires on the rear of mine. and that isnt a lie. the only thing he has done to his is a mild port and a few other little things, just like i have done to mine. but in no way does his bike smoke mine and it never will. and further more, im not a kid, im 31 years old, the engine work i have done cost a bit more than a couple hundred bucks also..lol... i also own a skidoo mxz 800, I ride a kx250...i been riding my whole life. my first bike i was 12 years old and my pops bought me a kx80. ...
I think youre missing a key point here though. i do agree that the TRX250 is on par with the blasters along with the raptor 250. but that 91 quadracer 250 that we are talking about is a 2-stroke, not a 4 stroke like the TRX is. hell, if suzuki or Honda would have stayed in the 2-stroke business like yamaha did, there would be a lot less blasters running around for sure. the quadracer 250 was king when it was in its prime and its big brother the quadzilla 500 was the banshee eater of its day.

The only time that the quadracers were king was in 1985, before the honda trx250r came out. The quadracers have weak frames (upper shock mounts break), there handling isn't the greatest either. I've owned an '86 lt250r, '90 lt250r and an '89 trx250r and the honda would spank the suzuki's all day long.

im talking about the newer neutered 4-poke TRX250.

that mid 80-5 250R was one nasty beast. i've only bee on one of those and it was all MX'ed out and it was "oh my god" fast. i dont know what all was done to it motor wise, but when it came up on its power band everything around me quickly turned into blur.

yea i dont think theres ANY quad out there that will beat the quadzilla!! (stock vs. stock)

but other than banshees and 450s, there isnt much out there faster than the old 250rs (hondas+suzukis)