I Miss It.....

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
Its been more then a year since ive raced. And honestly miss it more then anything in my life. like nothing before has meant so much to me. I had the time of my life every time I went to the track. And I just miss everything about it. My biggest fear now is not being able to return to MX. I go to college in 2 years counting this year, and I just feel that financially I will never be able to pursue my biggest dream that ive been chasing my whole life.

To the people who do race and are sponsored and all that stuff, you shouldn't be getting pissed off for not wining 1 race. there are hundreds of people who want to be you rite now. an you have it made.

And Blaaster, I still thank you more then anything. just that little bit encouraged me more then anything. I hope the best for you and family!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its those dream chasers that make it. If you enjoy something so much that you know you wouldnt want to be anywhere else then why give up on it? Dreams are meant to be fulfilled my friend ! :)

And Blaaster, I still thank you more then anything. just that little bit encouraged me more then anything. I hope the best for you and family!

I stepped in as I realised that you were having difficulty getting to the track.

My encouragement was based on having a Lad that was racing MX and I wanted to have you share his joy.

You are still young and still have time to fulfil your dream.

You have the determination to do it, and you will. You know my age, and I have only just recently hung up my helmet and gloves.

idk, its just that financially, I can never see my self doing what I want. not now, not after college.

I was recently talking to a friend,

people spend their lives being told that they can be anything, they can do anything, and to follow their dreams. but most never see that last part. they just get stuck working and working their whole life to just survive.

idk, its just that financially, I can never see my self doing what I want. not now, not after college.

I was recently talking to a friend,

people spend their lives being told that they can be anything, they can do anything, and to follow their dreams. but most never see that last part. they just get stuck working and working their whole life to just survive.

Pessimist or optimist, it is the pessimist that never succeeds.

If you really want to do, it you will do it.