i apologize to all

blasterbum

Dec 30, 2007
Aurora, CO
www.myspace.com
im very sorry for the thread
if youve read it you kno what im tlkin bout
forgive me just wanted to be cool i look around and see all of these cool ass bikes and mine is weak
so i apologise already got bitched at by the old man cuz he had to close it im sorry if youll let me id like to start over with all of you and ill post pics of my real bike
please forgive me
thanks,
Codie

dude its cool but u didnt have to lie for us to think ur cool there are alot of bikes on here that are stock or run down we dont look at them any different..Some people got money and others dont i know i dont look at anyone any different..wanna makes us think ur cool just be u.the site is here to help people out not see who can out do eachother..Look at f*cken pulie b and his 400 blaster what a dick right lololololol

dude its cool but u didnt have to lie for us to think ur cool there are alot of bikes on here that are stock or run down we dont look at them any different..Some people got money and others dont i know i dont look at anyone any different..wanna makes us think ur cool just be u.the site is here to help people out not see who can out do eachother..Look at f*cken pulie b and his 400 blaster what a dick right lololololol

nannynannybooboo.gif

forgive me just wanted to be cool i look around and see all of these cool ass bikes and mine is weak
so i apologise already got bitched at by the old man cuz he had to close it im sorry if youll let me id like to start over with all of you and ill post pics of my real bike
please forgive me
thanks,
Codie

sorry about making it a big deal i know what its like to have stock blaster, i have one.
i bought a bunch of parts like a 240 kit and stuff but i cant use it yet cuz im still paying my dad back haha and yeah paulie is a jerk, i mean 240 is big but 400 damn paulie way to hit while were down hahahaha

lets see sum pics of ur real blaster!

Reactions: blasterbum
sorry about making it a big deal i know what its like to have stock blaster, i have one.
i bought a bunch of parts like a 240 kit and stuff but i cant use it yet cuz im still paying my dad back haha and yeah paulie is a jerk, i mean 240 is big but 400 damn paulie way to hit while were down hahahaha

lets see sum pics of ur real blaster!

ts all good i wouldve prolly done the same thing
lol
yeah my dad and i dont have sh*t for money lol
ll i have on my quad is uni filter k&n fatty jet kit and dg bumper :">

thanks guys for understanding and i apologise again it wont happen again you have my word :)
so... what are some cheap ways to make my quad fast???I:I

take ur airbox lid off and rejett your engine
cut off the baffle on ur silencer check the diy section for stock exhaust power gain
flip ur front tires so u have a wider stance, only if you have flush valve stems, if not go to an atv shop or walmart and ask for flush valve stems there only like 5$
get a larger front sprocket its 7$ at motosport jt is the name of the company i think.
remove ur oil pump lines theres a diy in the diy section, then premix 32-1

if the dad thing isnt real just tell us cause i do stupid stuff like that all the time and say it was my brother lol lol lol

take ur airbox lid off and rejett your engine
cut off the baffle on ur silencer check the diy section for stock exhaust power gain
flip ur front tires so u have a wider stance, only if you have flush valve stems, if not go to an atv shop or walmart and ask for flush valve stems there only like 5$
get a larger front sprocket its 7$ at motosport jt is the name of the company i think.
remove ur oil pump lines theres a diy in the diy section, then premix 32-1

ah i have the fmf fatty i cant tAKE THE baffle off cause it will cause devisation to it wont it??

please forgive me
thanks,
Codie

well buddy..since your man enough to come back and man up and tell us and apologize than you have my apology for making a big deal of it too!! but dude i dont have much money to blow on my bikes either! but i just do what i can and budget the best i can and everything works good!!! but times are rough and alomst every one goes through it man! it dont make you any less of a person in my eyes! just be thinkful you have a quad at all!!! But thanks for man'in up and apologizing man!

well buddy..since your man enough to come back and man up and tell us and apologize than you have my apology for making a big deal of it too!! but dude i dont have much money to blow on my bikes either! but i just do what i can and budget the best i can and everything works good!!! but times are rough and alomst every one goes through it man! it dont make you any less of a person in my eyes! just be thinkful you have a quad at all!!! But thanks for man'in up and apologizing man!

thanks for understanding lol
anyone ready to see my real quad??
posting pics now
leeve some feedback

hey blasterbum i used to have a stock blaster and man i had to work my butt off to make it what it is today. you don't need to feel ashamed that your quad is stock it deos not make us judge you differently. lets just leave this in the past and have a fresh start. and thanks for apologizing to the forum. all it take sto make ur blaster looking nice is some time,and respect for it, and a lil bit of money