hydro cailper

Heres some pics of mine. The exhaust wont be touching, i dont have the front pipe on right now, its just resting on it. The caliper bracket was cut out of 3/8" steel using a bandsaw, die grinder and benchtop sander/grinder.

IMAGE_00168.jpg

IMAGE_00186.jpg

IMAGE_00187.jpg

Last edited:
Heres some pics of mine. The exhaust wont be touching, i dont have the front pipe on right now, its just resting on it. The caliper bracket was cut out of 3/8" steel using a bandsaw, die grinder and benchtop sander/grinder.

IMAGE_00168.jpg

IMAGE_00186.jpg

IMAGE_00187.jpg

damn thats clean mounting I:I... how did u attach the master cylinder thing to the old foot petal for the brake .. how much that whole brake set up cost ya jw ..

Thanks, I did use the original brake pedal, I just welded a little tab of the same thickness material onto the back with a hole in it, and walla! The whole setup cost, um... I dont remember, I bought it a long time ago to use on a mini chopper, but that project is sitting half done, so I stole it for the Blaster, and will find another for the mini chopper when I get to it. All it is, is a rear hydro brake setup from a newer (they go back quite a few years actually) motorcycle. I like them because the master cylinders are easy to mount the case and the plunger. Ebay a setup from whatever is cheap at the time, probably $20 give or take depending on whats its off of, and how nice it is.

I left the stock cable mount on the pedal as well, in case I decide to hook it up to the parking brake setup on the handle bars.

sss.jpg
[/IMG]

dddd.jpg
[/IM

fff.jpg
[/IMG]

i made another mount cause i got a raptor 660 caliper it works great , i just need to do some more drilling and then some paint and ill be good ..