Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sicurity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • home improvement

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • other

Votes: 24 48.0%

• Total voters
It was partial sarcasm, partial truth. We deal in tolerances of 0.0005 on alot of our parts. Not exactly a bolt it together and go operation. The shooting part is sweet. The building of the machines would be alot nicer if our design office actually had any idea how things work on the machine, as apposed to just on the computer.

All in all I cant complain. I get to shoot guns, a company townhouse, and decent pay. Ill keep the job. I:I

oh ok lol.

thats funny that you say that about the designers. same thing with my dads work. they design and build custom rollforming machines and when i was working there in the summer, and when im just there, always hear about the assemblers and machinsts complaining "it can't be done, stop designing it that way"

makes me laugh.

weather observer/forcaster for a military contractor. i also work airfield management. handle all incoming and outgoing fighter jets and helos that use a gunnery range.

clean up after cows, milk em, fix sh*t cows lay on and break, help keep an eye on them or control them from being f*cking stupid and causing trouble, feed em, feed pigs or other animals on farm

lost that job because they stopped paying me so i jsut quit because they wouldn't answer my phone calls or call back

so now i jsut kinda do on the side jobs like cleaning up barns or something,welding sh*t together and fabricating things fixing agiculture machines or bigger tractors

Last edited:
right now its EI not kool at all

now that winter is done its back to heavy equipment operator. loader excavators all that fun stuff love my job would do anything elseI:I

plus on the side my dad has a construction company so i am doin work for him running his excavator while he still works full time at a construction company.

I have 2 jobs...

I am a merge operator at the Staples Distribution Center.
I am also a manager at an R/C shop called Ridemakerz.

It doesn't leave much time to do much, but it pays the bills and helps take care of the wife and kids. So I do what I have to. With the way the economy is I am glad I have 2 jobs. Some don't even have 1. So I consider my self real lucky...

funny you had government work at the top. :D Public Works Department. I reckon working for the government counts as government work