how would i do against a stock bansee?

Back when I was 16, I'm 22 now(lol I feel old) I had a 1998 Blaster w/ Porting/Polishing done by Hetrick, 240, milled head, stroker crank, Ported Reed cage, Carbon Fiber Reeds, PowerPros Racing(S-bend pipe), 34mm carb, and no airbox lid.....when I raced my bro's shee w/ dynoport 2:1 pipe, 18" tires, reduced gearing, and Trinity 2:1 carb, I hung w/ him until 4th gear, then the banshee ran about a bike and 3/4's ahead until he was running on one cylinder, and still beat me for like 3 secs until it blew up totally from running too lean.

anyways, enough about other quad owners being assholes. There's always gonna be a dick no matter what community your in. I think it's great that we now have such a wide variety of quads to choose from. The sport and industry is growing, we all need to get along so the EPA or some other agency closes down more of our tracks, riding areas, etc. Anyways
End Threadjack

exactly!! no matter where you are someone will think there quad is god!! around here its only ass hat with a trx250r that thinks he is god!! ill have alil sum sum for his ass at the ice drags next winter..

around here most shee's wont mess with anyone for more then a few 100 feet since there afriad to blow them up... one guy 'oh banshee's dont blow up!! ' bang!! and guess what!! blew it up again!! i think thats twice this winter!!

ive had em both and have a ct kit in my bike.. it just not happening..
you can make em look back at you if yuor rigt there 4th gear and on you can keep your mouth closed so dirt doesnt get in it..

ive had a 96' banshee too..and ive had my blaster for a lonnng time. If you cant beat a completely stock banshee, you need to do something with your setup, or send your jug out for some real portwork. I figured someone would run their mouth..actually here's a vid of me at a 1/8th mile strip in eatonton ga beating a diff banshee that had a couple things done...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just really dont like banshees...sure they are fast...but it seems that all they have going for them...No offense but its ugly....expensive as hell, cause everyone who sells them think they own a Fererri...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
of coarse it has potential to beat a stock banshee ,*set it up right* and you can beat alot of drag banshees as well ,for proof heres a video of a lasleeve based Flotek 244cc gas drag blaster versus a new limited editionbanshee - 300 foot dirt drag ,notice the banshee has absolutely zero chance and literaly gets halftracked

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j15/eviltwin358/?action=view&current=fbb0fd28.flv

Could you please answer me this? That banshee looks a lot like a 4x4 to me. Why would anybody put those tires on the front of a banshee.

If you stop the vid while its playing, you can clearly see its a banshee with what looks like stock front tires and a big rider on it

I did and it looks like there are 4x4 tires on there. Besides, if it were a banshee, something had to have gone wrong for that thing to be that slow, late start, missed shift, something. Totally stock they run better than that.

anyone else notice the only time pitboss puts his two cents in is just to insult or try and make other ppl look bad? thats all ive seen recently...... STFU

If I were trying to make someone look bad I could post a lot more. The fact that there is someone out there that can build a 50hp blaster on pump gas is far fetched. I find it odd that it hasn't been done before. I have worked in the motorcycle industry for years and know a few things about squeezing the most out of an engine. I have put the time and money into the R&D and hate to see people get taken on false hopes and dreams. I've tried many builders engines, including the ones that are pushing their stuff on this forum, and I've haven't been impressed with what I've received. The only one that I haven't tried on here so far has been Wildcard. Someday I might get the chance.

I've watched all the videos of the drags that have been posted here and the other forums. I have seen all of the dyno runs posted as well and one doesn't have to be a genius to realize that there is a great deal of trickery there.

If you want to fall for all the sales pitches there are out there then don't let me stand in your way. I have spent more money than you could imagine in finding out the truths about products and services. I am in the business of dealing with the public and I give them an honest opinion when asked. I have never nor will I misinform someone to make a dollar.

So, the next time you tell someone STFU, maybe you should ask yourself this question, "Do I really know more than that guy?".

OOOHHHHHHHHHH........
well that was a shee and it did get beat.....reguardless of all the knowledge in the world , if u cant ride it , it doesnt make a sh*t what u own

If I were trying to make someone look bad I could post a lot more. The fact that there is someone out there that can build a 50hp blaster on pump gas is far fetched. I find it odd that it hasn't been done before. I have worked in the motorcycle industry for years and know a few things about squeezing the most out of an engine. I have put the time and money into the R&D and hate to see people get taken on false hopes and dreams. I've tried many builders engines, including the ones that are pushing their stuff on this forum, and I've haven't been impressed with what I've received. The only one that I haven't tried on here so far has been Wildcard. Someday I might get the chance.

I've watched all the videos of the drags that have been posted here and the other forums. I have seen all of the dyno runs posted as well and one doesn't have to be a genius to realize that there is a great deal of trickery there.

If you want to fall for all the sales pitches there are out there then don't let me stand in your way. I have spent more money than you could imagine in finding out the truths about products and services. I am in the business of dealing with the public and I give them an honest opinion when asked. I have never nor will I misinform someone to make a dollar.

So, the next time you tell someone STFU, maybe you should ask yourself this question, "Do I really know more than that guy?".

im not talking about a 50hp pump gas blaster, im talking about this thread directly. Did you put a lot of time into R&D or buying other manufactureres pipes and putting your tag on it? As far as FLOTEK, i race in oakboro nc with a friend who has one of his drag motors, and i have seen it beat modified banshee's, not stock shee's. You must be right about every single drag video though, they probably are all hoax's...im sure it was all a plan in front of crowds to let a blaster beat a banshee. Im positive youve spent more money than me on products and services, and im sorry you havent found any that could impress you. Im glad i have though. You are right about being in the business of the public also..does that make you a builder or a salesman though?...i think salesman (correct me if im wrong)

i dont need to know more than you to know your a prick.

I have 98 blaster...
FMF Gold pipe, Powercore 2 silencer
Jetted carb,
Boyesen Power reeds...

How much faster would a stock banshee be? my buddy has one and all he wants to do is bash my baby :(

a banshee would be quite a bit faster than ur bike man..

you get some good mods: stroker,bigbore porting and all the good boltons that work together and you can easily smoke him!

an aggressively ported 3mm on a stock jug with right goodies can beat a stock shee.

sorry look again ..its a real banshee ,dont remember posting this particular banshee had an awesome rider aboard or it had the correct tires or mods done to your likeing .simply showing a boner stock one versus a balster as the thread title implies ..doesnt really matter as that blaster will smoke ported banshees all day regardless .im not in business or on this forum to trade insults or discredit anyone elses work,i push nothing on members and offer no sales pitch nonsense .. if someone is interested in my service thats fine if not and they would prefer another builder/shop thats cool too.