how would i do against a stock bansee?

sorry look again ..its a real banshee ,dont remember posting this particular banshee had an awesome rider aboard or it had the correct tires or mods done to your likeing .simply showing a boner stock one versus a balster as the thread title implies ..doesnt really matter as that blaster will smoke ported banshees all day regardless .im not in business or on this forum to trade insults or discredit anyone elses work,i push nothing on members and offer no sales pitch nonsense .. if someone is interested in my service thats fine if not and they would prefer another builder/shop thats cool too.

I 2ND THIS

hey twinstaxx is there something wrong with the left blaster a-arms.. they look bent...

im not talking about a 50hp pump gas blaster, im talking about this thread directly. Did you put a lot of time into R&D or buying other manufactureres pipes and putting your tag on it? As far as FLOTEK, i race in oakboro nc with a friend who has one of his drag motors, and i have seen it beat modified banshee's, not stock shee's. You must be right about every single drag video though, they probably are all hoax's...im sure it was all a plan in front of crowds to let a blaster beat a banshee. Im positive youve spent more money than me on products and services, and im sorry you havent found any that could impress you. Im glad i have though. You are right about being in the business of the public also..does that make you a builder or a salesman though?...i think salesman (correct me if im wrong)

NO PROBLEMS WITH (MOST) BANSHEE'S OUT THERE!!!!!
AND 4POKES DON'T STAND A CHANCE!!!!!

dude, 4 strokes are the future, accept it. and no, a blaster wont beat a banshee. period. ive tried it, it doesnt work.

BTW
Twinstaxx's a-arms arent bent, they come like that, more ground clearance and less bump steer with that setup, look at roll/rath/houser/ktm, all of them have that bend

im not talking about a 50hp pump gas blaster, im talking about this thread directly. Did you put a lot of time into R&D or buying other manufactureres pipes and putting your tag on it? As far as FLOTEK, i race in oakboro nc with a friend who has one of his drag motors, and i have seen it beat modified banshee's, not stock shee's. You must be right about every single drag video though, they probably are all hoax's...im sure it was all a plan in front of crowds to let a blaster beat a banshee. Im positive youve spent more money than me on products and services, and im sorry you havent found any that could impress you. Im glad i have though. You are right about being in the business of the public also..does that make you a builder or a salesman though?...i think salesman (correct me if im wrong)

i dont need to know more than you to know your a prick.

hahahahahhahahahah x2

dude, 4 strokes are the future, accept it. and no, a blaster wont beat a banshee. period. ive tried it, it doesnt work.

dude, it don't work with your mods! i don't have a blaster that will beat a
banshee, i have three blasters that will kill a banshee. as a matter of fact
after the shee riders see one of these blasters rip, they don't want to run it.
they are ashamed lose to one, and IF win, so what, they beat a blaster.

dude, it don't work with your mods! i don't have a blaster that will beat a
banshee, i have three blasters that will kill a banshee. as a matter of fact
after the shee riders see one of these blasters rip, they don't want to run it.
they are ashamed lose to one, and IF win, so what, they beat a blaster.

by the way that is a kick as blaster you got there. what kinda HP is that putting out.

well none the less thats a fast blaster. im sure its faster then alot of modded banshee's out there.

well none the less thats a fast blaster. im sure its faster then alot of modded banshee's out there.

i have a 421 cheetah banshee, and if i miss alick my son will beat me on the
blk/red blaster. if there's any dought ask conquest, he's seen it first hand!!

DSC02127.jpg

I redoing my drag banshee. will have close to 90hp so i shouldnt have any issue with blasters. but how much money do you have in yours hobby. it had to be expensive to get it up to that many hp's

I redoing my drag banshee. will have close to 90hp so i shouldnt have any issue with blasters. but how much money do you have in yours hobby. it had to be expensive to get it up to that many hp's

i'm making 106hp on my cub, so if you run up on a blaster that is right, don't
take it lightly. the blk/red blaster was the first one i put together and i have
maybe $2000.00 in the engine including override, ct, and port work, and a
3 mil crank.

i dont take any bike lightly trust me. ive seen some fast sleepers out there. some people dont understand what porting can do on a 2 stroke.