how to install seat cover??

get a good staple gun, not sure how big of staples tho, an electric one or air one will work best, and get out the hair dryer and stretch that biotch over the seat while blowing it with hot air to make it stretch over it easier, u can leave ur old one on or take it off, it doesn't matter, its really a 2 man job

so....since our covers don't look to be pre-formed front and back
i'd say get it centered side to side, front to back, use some tape to hold it "square"
staple the front, then stretch it and do the back, < with just a few, in case you need to undo it for excess as you work back ???
then work side to side from front to back, stretching it tight as you go ????

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I woulda thought about the dryer idea when i put mine on I'm sure that helps a good bit. But having 2 people makes the job a lot easier I start in the front center then pull tight and do the back then do the sides that way the cover stays centered yet if it's a one color seat cover that part wouldn't matter as much

They are a PITA no matter what.
A air staple gun helps alot!
Just make sure the staples are not too long or they will shoot straight threw.

Get it out in the sunlight to keep it warm while you are working. Oops it may be winter where you are. We are blessed to have good sunlight where we are in Australia most of the time!

Definetly helps to have a pnematic stapler I say from experience lol. You should be sure of the positioning of the cover before you put too many staples in it ( I didnt)