how they roll at PSJ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
well here is how things work over at that site lol.... yeah those are the guys i want to hang out and chat with hahahahahaa what a bunch of tools :(

powersportjunkies.com

click the link to see the thread lololol omg im dieing here hahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
if you really read the threads, you will see more and more.
the guys can be cool sometimes, but really if you aint a butt buddy, you really dont stand a chance of stating an opinion that differs from the butt buddies.

with the way you guys are talking im not gonna join the sh*tty forum...can someone post what there saying so people who arent memeber can read somehow...

THANKS

i just want to say something, you guys biotch about the bashing on there, but aint you guys doing the same thing?
what i am saying, dont biotch about how they bash this site and how they are naming call and sh*t if you are going to do the same about them. you are no better than they are if you do this.

This is the only forum I belong to & the only one I will ever belong to. This site is like my extended family & I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere else, (especially one comprised of a bunch of immature butt clowns engaged in an endless pissing contest). Blasterforum is my home & family & always will be. B)

good lord just read some threads on their site..

Nothing but sh*t talking and bashing. BF is not even close to half as bad as that sh*t , like literally everyone of their posts is bashing someone or talkin sh*t..

and yb200 sack needs to drop and he needs to man up cuz he aint gonna last much longer on that site..

Ok I know you guys want to vent and all, but we really do not want to get into an issue with another forum by bashing it on this site.

I wouldnt want anyone airing out issues on BF on another forum, and I truly think we should avoid forum bashing here. I like to think that our Blasterforum family is above that stuff, and we shouldnt be doing that here.

If I have to close this thread I will, but we really need to avoid the nagativity.

Keep PSJ business on PSJ and keep BF business here.

Thanks, and now I will step off my soapbox. This is the end of my lecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.