how many ppll drive lincolns here

v-6 or v-8 ???????????? j/wI:II ps hows the 400 haul with the alcohol must be nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I:II:II:I

Gottah go with the V8. I've liked Lincolns ever since my first 85' towncar. I don't go down too many dirt roads so luxury works for me.

LSenginebay003.jpg

The Blasty flat out hauls but not like a full on drag bike. Think gobs of low-end and midrange. Put it in 3rd and leave it there all day like an automatic. I do like 2% racing and 98% woods bashing so it's perfect to me. I might have a biased opinion though :-D

Reactions: blasterman312
Gottah go with the V8. I've liked Lincolns ever since my first 85' towncar. I don't go down too many dirt roads so luxury works for me.

LSenginebay003.jpg

The Blasty flat out hauls but not like a full on drag bike. Think gobs of low-end and midrange. Put it in 3rd and leave it there all day like an automatic. I do like 2% racing and 98% woods bashing so it's perfect to me. I might have a biased opinion though :-D

cool man seems like your real happy with it and boy do you deserv it imean you did some major mods man and the work was done by you too i mean you have one bad ass blaster and thts what it all about right I:I

well heres myn there both works in progress
cf97bdfb.jpg
1993 mark 8 i payed 300 bucks when i first got her crashed and bad tranny now shaved dorr handles fresh paint 9 switch air ride tec suspension 20 dropstar wheel s tint custom pillers strait pipes and more to come
114.jpg

198.jpg

1965 continental 47000 miles all i have done to this is rims 22 in holley carb msd ignition dont have time $$$$ to deal with right now so she stays in the garage

I really can't decide which I like better your Mark 8 or the ol '65. Both sweet rides man. You must work at an autobody shop huh?