What are some of your maxes?
How often do you work out?
Do you have a diet plan?
Height?
Weight?

Good ol olympic weight bar
Deadlift (405lbs)
about 220 bench 360 squat 180 arm curl
I havnt worked out in awhile but plan on getting back into it (knee injury)
Used to have diet control but been slackin big time
5'10"
185lbs

I had a thread like this earlier.
I workout four (4) times a week.

* Pec Fly
* Seated Leg Curl
* Curl
* Reverse Curl
* Pull Ups
* Chest Press
* Triceps
* Wrists
* Back
* Shoulders & Compound Row
* Abs
* Leg Press

I use Nautilus and regular weights.
I have been working more on my core muscles lately, as well as boxing.

I do 160 lbs triceps, 6 reps, 12 times.
For my pull-ups, I do 12-15, 3-4 reps.
Sometimes I do different positions w/ pull-ups.

** I workout for strength and staying in shape (and healthy) **

im 14 teen so haha i only can do like 30 arm curl like 130 bench press and i never work out haha so i dont no anything else

ya its old but who cares...

leg press
bench
bench(205-210)squat(340)(power clean(185)im in the 700lb club at school
3 times a week
5'11 165lb

i do take protein and creatine...the creatine is for weight gains and football..and the creatine is cuz i used ta be real scrony my freshmen and sophmore years but wen i made varsity i was only 125 soaking wet..haha

have not lifted weights since high school... leg press ( i think thats what it is) sitting and pushing with your legs forword) maxed out our machine and has extra weights sitting on top of the machine weights i would do two set of ten reps every gym class of 1400 pounds ( yes im allllll leg muscle) sad part is i could only bench like 250.... have not done it since high school so i dont know what i can do now.. i know i cant bench sh*t cuz of my shoulder and my back

My split is pretty much-
back
chest
arms
legs

I was a skinny little dude in high school. It's funny when people don't recognize you anymore, and I wear glasses now too.

Each muscle group only gets hit once a week, but it's grueling. Couldn't tell you maxes because I don't give a crap about them. Reps in the 6-12 range with NO momentum. I work out my muscles, not my joints like ego lifters throwing around weights who will be in pain at the age of 50. I weigh around 170lbs at 5' 8" before taking a crap, and on bench I'll hit around 240 at 6 reps. Higher reps I'll use significantly lower weight. Haven't done a 1 rep max in about 6 years, so it's fun to speculate what it might be.

Sure if I juiced like some retards I've known I may have gotten more developed, but that's expensive, dangerous, and the positive effects only last a short time while having long lasting side effects. <---insert after school special here

Favorite workout is back. Many don't realize how much a developed back really frames you out. Most go for big biceps and chest, but it's the other developed stuff in proportion that really shows a powerful stature.

I've been stuck in a hotel this whole damn week for work and haven't had time to anything here in Houston. Feel like I'm withering away.

don't lift weights that often....

but I don't leave my room in the morning until Ive done 250 sit-ups 200 push-ups and 250 squats

and I don't go to bed until I do it all again....

and I spend like 1 1/2 hours a day running through the woods in the summer playing airsoft
if that counts lol....

i dont lift weights but i lift old people....does that count?? and tj airsoft is not safe i almost lost my eye last christmas...haha

I shot mr's friend wayne with the airsoft gun and mr told him to get me back but aim low cuz im only 5 ft. and yeah well he didnt aim low enough and ended up with a nice welt right by my eye

oh geez one of these threads haha....i think every forum has at least one of these haha.
hmmm i havent really lifted weights since highschool i graduated in 06 soooo when i was in highschool i guess heres the list haha...
bench 265lbs
powerclean 225lbs
2 hand curl 170lbs
parallel squat 400lbs
box squad 525lbs
hex bar 425lbs

oh yeah and these were all my one rep maxes im not some kind of hulk doin 10 of each hahaha

haha im 5'11" at 235-240lbs....

i dont lift weights but i lift old people....does that count?? and tj airsoft is not safe i almost lost my eye last christmas...haha

I shot mr's friend wayne with the airsoft gun and mr told him to get me back but aim low cuz im only 5 ft. and yeah well he didnt aim low enough and ended up with a nice welt right by my eye

sooo whats your one rep max on bench like 3 old people haha jkI:I

idk the kind of gun... got them from a sporting store...good thing we didn't have those guns cuz that would of hurt worse then it did

don't lift weights that often....

but I don't leave my room in the morning until Ive done 250 sit-ups 200 push-ups and 250 squats

and I don't go to bed until I do it all again....

and I spend like 1 1/2 hours a day running through the woods in the summer playing airsoft
if that counts lol....

thats the way to go just to help stay fit.. even though im far from fit.. when i was in jail when iwas 19 i did 50 sit ups and 150 push ups everyday.. 18 inch biceps when i got out... now im down to like 15 inch

haha man i know what you mean. there are some kids that are a lot stronger than me, but can only do a few pullups cause there so damn big

I'm 13 but work out on and off. I'm not great with commitment... haha. I will go for like 2 weeks doing 180 situps a day, tricep dips (30ish), 50ish pullups, 20 pushups. I got the iron gym and for a teenager it f*cking rocks. I need to use it more though, been on vacation a lot. I'm 152 pounds, 5'9ish. I just work out to keep definition.

i use to go to the gym a few times a week but i decided to stop as i spent more time in their hot tub than lifting weights lol.

But now i do like 250 push ups and 300 sit ups before i go to bed lol. Like tj i play airsoft so i do quite a bit of running lol, and it is safe as you should wear airsoft goggles to protect you eyes.