How many are from PA ?

Im live right by Finleyville PA about 20 minutes south of Pittsburgh right on the allegheny/washington county line. We ride woods mostly woods and train tracks in the Finleyville/South Park/Jefferson Hills/Clairton area.

johnstown pa, here, i can go from my place over the mountain to seward or the other way to ligonier, lots of strip jobs and woods ridin, and yeah they patrol the top of the mountain and into the gamelands toward seward, so we've been stayin outta there, look out for red polaris quads, and some guys said they were on bikes last week chasin them,just stay outta the gamelands and should be good, who wrote about jamestown near portage , pm me, maybe we'll hook up soon, always lookin for new chit

ne one from willksbarr scranton area??? i live in larksville but i stay in plains at my g/fs

Tioga, PA here. I usually go to farmington township to ride with friends or to my inlaws place to ride with my son. We have good fun but gotta be careful the cops are pricks.

i live rite down the road from xyamahablasterx we have good places to ride beer wagons+3 wheelers and thats about it. we go to majestic lost trails to ride good trails, its in bradford by the zippo factory sorta.

if anyone is going riding up near St.Clair this weekend there is an enduro race on the 7th. lots of people about. in the past months around here, a couple people have been injured or died riding in the woods/streets.

SCRANTON PA!, 4 blocks from the woods, usually take the tracks south towards the #5 Dam, Rocky Glen ( Ghost Town ), and sometimes go to a place with sand dunes on one side of the tracks (which last time I was there was ruined), and on the other side of the tracks a really big open area with coal jumps and berms) Anyone go there or know the name of the place?

well... i WAS from Pa.. but then i moved back to Finland..
BUTTTT... however, my cousin that was living with me for a while (16 yrs old, and has a blaster identical to my black and orange one.. i actually stole the color scheme from him heheheh... he got mad though..)
anyways! helives in Elk County Pa, and is always looking for people to ride (and if anyone wants to come up that way, let me know, and i can get ahold of him for you and you guys can exchange your info to get ahold of each other..)

he's a pretty awesome kid.. a bit STRANGE.. and a bit..hyper on occasion.. but it was all fun.. so yeah.. you guys comin anywhere near elk county to ride, talk to me and i can hook you guys up to get some fun riding times) but get ahold of me a little while in advance would be good.. cuz i'd need to dig out my stuff to find his cellphone #.. i havn't talked to him in a little while.. been very busy..
but yep.

Walnutport,PA or Northampton,PA about 20 mins from allentown 30 from jersey and 2 hours from philly.....i ride in my parents yard and in tamaqua and hazelton.

any1 from anywhere close to scranton?

I live in drums, its by wikesbarre, bout 15 min away.
I go riding at the sand pits, bout 2 min away, basicly in my back yard, it popular, powerlines, coal mines ' stripens ' , Niggershit, Track 12, Teack 13,and some other places like behind a lil place called beach mountain.