How do you past time in school/work?

ohh sh1t dude that sucks, i keep mine in my pocket as i'm always listening to it.

well i had two and i kept one in my bag and they both are on ebay and i had to end the one that got stolen when it had bids on it. but ill be moving soon so when i hear one of them say something to me im popping them stright in the nose.

HAHA , I WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH MY SPANISH TEACHER WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, THATS THE ONLY REASON I EVER PAID ATTETNION! AND GOT A GOOD GRADE, STARE INTO HER EYES THEN LOOK AT HER TITS!

we are some dirty old men, i used to flirt with her all the time, she drove from the area i lived in i always blew past her on the highway being the juvenile i was and loved to go fast, god she was so f*ckable, lol

you're a f*ckin weirdo, lol, j/k, no i always made comments on how nice she looked today, and she would grin from ear to ear, always asked her when we were goin on that date, she laughed.....

lol ive got this awsome teacher, hes like 1 semester from retiring and you can get off topic so easy. we spent so much time talking about random sh*t and listening to his stories lol.

best teacher ever. tech design/woodshop.

i ask my teacher did she want a screw

than held up a screw nail she had a fit though

My friend did something similiar, He had two steel nuts and would sit in the hallway and to every female that walked by he would say "excuse me, could you hold my nuts?..... they are cold."