How big with stock sleeve

Tim Steele

Oct 6, 2007
Front Royal, VA
I have a Blaster cylinder that measures a loose 67MM I am figuring it is already at a worn 60 over & has some gouges from the last piston coming apart ,does that mean 1 or 2 more overbores are left. I have a friend who is building a Blaster engine based kart . He is in need of a cylinder. I offered him this one but I need to know if I should reccomend it to him or send him off to Ebay to search for another. The sleeve remaining looks quite thin to me.
Thanks,

Bummer :( I may be able to salvage the current jug. It has a .020 over Wiseco in it now, but it is loose in the bore. Also has one helicoiled stud hole, and another one that is devoid of threads that would need a helicoil or insert.

i have 2 cylinders available... 1 std bore, 1 .020 over... both should be bored next over. $95.00 each

pm me if interested

I think the quad came with a DG pipe. Its surface rusted, but will work. I will have to mod it slightly anyways, so it will need paint.

you can go to 80over with not too much problems, my brothers is bored over to 80over and still running strong ( over a year now ), but it should be the last over bore on your cylinder, anymore and you are asking for trouble in my opinion...

you can go to 80over with not too much problems, my brothers is bored over to 80over and still running strong ( over a year now ), but it should be the last over bore on your cylinder, anymore and you are asking for trouble in my opinion...
Please excuse my ignorrance here, but would you just get a new sleever after that?

no cuz if the piston bust threw the sleeve and destroys the cylinder u cant...well unless u are going to have it machined and throw a bb kit in there.