Hot wiring a blaster

Oh and that guy in that vid is a returd. Why kick it over when he knew the key wasnt there. And then include that in the vid, what a moron. And then take the seat off just to wipe a little dirt off. Not to mention he revs the sh*t outta it, i honestly was hoping it would blow. Sorry but i wanted to shoot the sh*t and get that out.

My blaster came without a key as well, i was going to wire one in, but now that i think about it there really is no reason to... Its going to be locked in a shed anyway.

I removed my key switch awhile back , heavy coated cable chain run through the frame , a arms and swinger and latched to something that can't be removed or moved
I am fortunate to garage my quads and my personal truck blocks them in , but when I go riding I run my cablechain through my quad and truck wheel .
Thieves will stop at nothing , you gotta stay on the ball at all times

that takes a hell of a lot longer and they are much slower than just riding it away. it at least gives you a chance to catch them. anyone being able to find this out on google is the problem. too many people post this stuff
What if someone got all there stuff ready and drove 3 HOURS a way and turns out the forgot there key!!!