Honda heartbreak

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
I was cleaning out the warehouse and found this under tarp way in the back ! Honda V45 Interceptor...Bike has 50 miles on it..Story was a guy bought it and was riding it home and flipped it in 1983 . My brother in law hid in the back to repair it, then later ,restore it . He was the only one that knew it was there , before he died last year. I sold it to a guy in Atlanta in Jan to restore. 008.JPG 005.JPG

Sorry for your loss.

Those were bad MOFOs in the day, and would still be respectable today. How come you didn't fix it? Worst thing I see is the tank.

Looks like that thing was in a pretty nasty wreck. Such a cool piece though to have had. Needs some work tho to "restore" back to nos. Thats probably the lowest mile '83 v45 interceptor around.

Sorry for your loss.

Those were bad MOFOs in the day, and would still be respectable today. How come you didn't fix it? Worst thing I see is the tank.
I was going to,first I had to get the engine unlocked .After I got the motor free and running, a friend called someone about it . He made me an offer I could not refuse.