honda del sol

Status
Not open for further replies.

I2fast4u

Feb 22, 2008
wilkes, NC
my bro jus got a 90 something del sol
he traded his banshee for it it has carbon fiber hood full body kit 17 in rims k&n air filter cold air intake headers n full exhaust has intercooler but no turbo short shifter racing seats momo racing steering wheel. i might be tradin my truck for it it needs a lil tlc but its nice. red lines 9 gs n in 2nd gear will do 90 at 8 grand
will get picks asap

8100 RPM is redline for a civic del sol. unless it has teh SI motor in the newest versions in which it will then redline at 9K. SI motor produces 160hp stock if that is in fact an SI.

non-functional intercooler hanging out of the car = rice hp

not a bad little car for a teenager, and has potential to be fast if you do a full on GS-r motor swap

I seen one just like that the other day. It had the same exhaust as your brothers and when it went by the exhaust went "ggggaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".

I seen one just like that the other day. It had the same exhaust as your brothers and when it went by the exhaust went "ggggaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".

LMAO ya i hear the same thing with a prius when ever it goes by. just get american faster and better id rather have a camaro over a honda anyday

Big deal if it does 90 in 2nd gear... my trans am does 90 in 3rd gear and only tops out at like 135-150 MPH (estimated, speedo goes to 85 lol) but it is laying down roughly 400 RWHP and 450 lbs of TQ on an all motor small block.

Hey don't knock it... somebody needs to buy the imports so us American car drivers have somebody to beat in races.

Hey don't knock it... somebody needs to buy the imports so us American car drivers have somebody to beat in races.

lol finnaly some one tells the truth AMERICAN CARS FOR LIFE corvette,camaro,firebird,mustang,thunderbird,gto,monte carlo, viper, charger, challenger all the best in the world add more i know i forgot a couple

lol finnaly some one tells the truth AMERICAN CARS FOR LIFE corvette,camaro,firebird,mustang,thunderbird,gto,monte carlo, viper, charger, challenger all the best in the world add more i know i forgot a couple
Uh.. you hit most of them on the head... don't forget the older muscle that is no longer in production.
Grand National, Nova, Chevelle, Javelin, Road Runner, 442, Typhoon & Syclone, Dart, Cuda, Duster, Torino, Demon.
Not a mopar or ford fan but I respect the oldschool all the same... I think Dodge runs the big block scene and Chevy runs the small block scene. SBC for life.
Because 1.6 liters is a soft drink in my eyes, not an engine size.

Untitled-3-3.gif

i went for a ride in my friends '09 challenger SRT8 with the 6.1 litre hemi last saturday and we chewed up, sh*t out and rechewed up a honda some young punk thought was fast. lol one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time. oh yeah, american HP for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.