HMmmmmm

2000blasternewb

Aug 4, 2009
FT. Sill, OK
Well some of you guys know me, just joined a few weeks ago if that. I was just wondering who on here has the most modified blaster or what not. Just some people with real awesome blasters. I:I

u no there are alota of guys who have alot done.....AND DONT BE OFFEDNED IF I ACCIDENTLY LEAVE U OUT....Blasterfreek, mr 305, 245stroker,dualstroke,Phragle...thats all i can think of out of the top of my head....and remember DONT BE OFFENDED IF U LEFT U OUT

paulie b has a modded yz400 motor in his. Theres another member that has a liquid cooled yz250 motor in there blaster. Mach has a yzf600 crotch rocket motor in his. Theres a few guys that have some different motors stuffed into there blaster's on here

i dont have a blaster but i would consider mine modded pretty good...but going with custom, i would say FREEK fer sher...considering the fact he makes custom stuff as a side job...lol

u no there are alota of guys who have alot done.....AND DONT BE OFFEDNED IF I ACCIDENTLY LEAVE U OUT....Blasterfreek, mr 305, 245stroker,dualstroke,Phragle...thats all i can think of out of the top of my head....and remember DONT BE OFFENDED IF U LEFT U OUT

dude what about me!!! j/k!