hillclimbs

jeff1005

Oct 7, 2008
PA
Today was the first day since I put my blaster back together like a month ago that I got a chance to do some decent hill climbs.I know they're not the biggest or anything,but still pretty decent and fun.I'm gonna go to this one place near my house the next nice day I have off.
hills001.jpg

hills002.jpg

hills003.jpg

hill.jpg

If anybody else has pics of some cool climbs,post em up!And by the way the blaster had no trouble with any of them.The only one I didn't do is in the last pic,because of the huge puddle at the bottom.

Cool,be sure to post them up.Next time I go riding with somebody,I'll get some videos too of these climbs and some others.There's this one crazy hill in the area called 'hawaii'.Not sure how it got it's name but it's gotta be like 500-600 ft and very steep.Never saw a blaster go up,but I'm thinking about trying it someday.

in the VA woods we ride we have one moster hill climb....at the bottom its rutted and got roots and rocks and dirt and about 75 feet up u come out and its on this clearin which is only like 5 degrees less steep soo it steep the whole way up..it scares me the hole way up

we got the ama hill climb in town ill take a pic of that 3 jumps in the middle of it.. got 4 more that are scary to go up very steep iv rolled a couple of time going up mine and got a friends that has a replica of the pro one to train on. ill snap some pics here soon of them.

Very nice, last week at wintersville I was the only 2 stroke out of 12 and we where doing this one hill climb. I was hitting it in third and shift to forth mid hill with the 18" tamers, what a rush but also impressed the 4 pokers alittle, hillclimbs are the best.