highest hp blaster

prolly either mr.305...245stroker...or freek...

your just going by looks.

i know for a fact, strokers got about 3k into his engine alone so hes up there. alky4millblaster with his drag blaster is high up there, flotek's built many high hp blasters for others, idk what hes got himself. kennedys got a pretty built up blaster, has a couple numbers, check his dyno charts on his flikr, find one of his posts.

im running 40.7 hp to the rear tires.. here my power curve
NEW2024020CYL_.gif

i belive kennedy has a blaster making 50 hp

not to be an ass, but thats the highest hp ive seen and seems weird with the mods he had on it. dyno's can be manipulated, id have to see some more about it, it wasnt very much he said about it, just a couple charts with 50hp.

yeah the dynojets can be manipulated, if you don't believe me i have seen it from experience with a streetbike, that put out 180 hp, bs, he showed me how he manipulated it

i have no reason to lie.. believe what you want.. but when you line up next to me close your mouth cause your gonna get dirt in it.. lol

bahahaha thats the funniest thing i have heard all day,you will feel like ur ass just got parolled from jail, you will be handing me ur nuts for a mural by the time i got done with u!! lol