hetrick racing airshrouds

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
anybody have theese i want theese becaus e the ones i have now suck and so do f7's and everybody elses theese are the best out there and i need a set of theese i will trade mine and cash just need a set of theese

rvxe1g.jpg

seeems like they would pull alot of exhaust heat off the pipe, sitting that close to it...get some aluminum and fab up ur own set

aaaahhhh, i see someone else finally realized that the f7/cfm style blows the air over the hot pipe, thus actually blowing hot air onto your motor
heres my design from a few years back, gets the air behind the pipe and directly to the cylinder
held up good for 2 years, til i had the bike stading straight up on a trailer, and a 70mph trip down the highway flapped them back and forth enuf to crack them, got my fender mount too.
i have thicker diamond treadplate for this years set !!!
way too much work to make for sale, for what i'd be comfortable charging my bro's on here
but look closely at the pic, they mount to the top shock bolt and under the crossbar fender mount, all one piece, find an old road sign, or 1/8" aluminum and gets to fabbin........................
1710-bumper-air-scoops.jpg

anybody have theese i want theese becaus e the ones i have now suck and so do f7's and everybody elses theese are the best out there and i need a set of theese i will trade mine and cash just need a set of theese

rvxe1g.jpg

is it just me or does picture look photoshopped? the wheels look like they are floating, and the lighting is wrong? or was there something in the can of coke that i drank?

those fancy shrouds catch so much air the bike can actually float !!!!!!

^^ i see that too now lol

this design does seem like it would be more effective, but i've never seen or heard of these before. u sure they're not custom made?

is it just me or does picture look photoshopped? the wheels look like they are floating, and the lighting is wrong? or was there something in the can of coke that i drank?

I thought the same thing. After looking closer, it is indeed photoshopped. You can clearly tell my looking at the tires. Not only does the tred not "dig" into the sand/dirt but if he rolled/rode/pushed the bike to that spot, the dirt would be on the rear tires to.

I thought the same thing. After looking closer, it is indeed photoshopped. You can clearly tell my looking at the tires. Not only does the tred not "dig" into the sand/dirt but if he rolled/rode/pushed the bike to that spot, the dirt would be on the rear tires to.

it floated there and in the pic its clear thats its hovering for a landing

also, if that is hetrick's race quad, that isn't anything more than a bunch of us have on here as trail bikes, just off the top of my head, lasx's and kgibson's mx blaster's are way more set-up than that thing.
i even see front drum brakes still

I agree those deflectors are crazy weird and i think would do more bad than good. I'm not a big fan of the deflectors they are just another part to get in the way of wrenchin. But some "look cool".

rvxe1g.jpg

amyone know anything about this quad? just curious because im seeing some extended stock a arms.

looks like a really clean job too.

they are ok..my uppers look much better.. just sayin..haha

yep. good ole drum brakes...hahaha..it is not a high perfromance mx machine for sure. looks to have a decent front suspension setup.. probably 16.25" 250r based front shocks.