HELP! Throttle system stuck in carb!

Tocco

Apr 10, 2013
The cylinder that holds the needle and the spring rests on is jammed inside the carb. I put it in wrong i think. The picture will show how its stuck. How should i get it out? Cause with it in like this the throttle is stuck and wont move. How should i put it back in if i get it out? Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/117800663@N04/12575660563/

^^Picture

Last edited:
I see any pics but use a flat point screwdriver to pry up on it. There's a cutout arc that should let you pry up on. If the slide is backwards, then output arc will be on the engine side .
image.jpg

Last edited:
I just dont want to damage anything, is it ok if it gets a bit scratched? Or is that a no?

I did shove it on to the locating pin. And i still cant get it out. Where can i get a new slide? And could it have damaged my carb?

It probably did not damage the carb, just the slide. ebay, or another member here would have a slide for ya

Why do you have my blaster as your profile picture?

Put the screwdriver tip in the gap and twist the handle. Don't stick the screwdriver tip in to far. You don't want to damage the pilot jet.

There is a possibility that you have bent the slide locating pin.

WHAN YOU GET THE SLIDE OUT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO USE A SMALL FINE FILE TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE TO THE SLIDE.

I honestly just found it on google, and had no clue it belonged to someone on the forums. Ill remove it!

Do you use a proxy server or program? That would explain the fishy IP's

I ran one for a while, when i logged into my email, it sent a message to my back-up asking to allow it on