Help! sucked water into motor!

it makes it easier to start, yes. but its hard on the engine. almost like detonation in a way. not only does it displace water but it will also dry out the inside. if you do it, dont do it a lot. i wuldnt use it to displace water...thats for sure. if it wont start on its own, fix the problem, doing that is just making whatever issue you have worse. esp if you have a weak topend. all its going to do is start the bike, uyes, but also scar the cylinder walls too. low compression is another bad thing too.

thats y i pour some gas threw my park plug hole on top my piston head and turn my engine over a few times b4 i kick it!

What i do is when i go to fill my tank with gas (when i got my engine wet through the carb, i took some 110 octane with premix and added 1/3 pint to about 2-3 gallons. this dried the water up in like 3 mins after riding. works great!

What i do is when i go to fill my tank with gas (when i got my engine wet through the carb, i took some 110 octane with premix and added 1/3 pint to about 2-3 gallons. this dried the water up in like 3 mins after riding. works great!

That's a pretty good idea man, I think I'll try that next time I do some puddle runnin'

thats y i pour some gas threw my park plug hole on top my piston head and turn my engine over a few times b4 i kick it!
that doesnt work, heres why. when you spray ether in it washes the oil off the cylinder walls. now if you spray ether then add premix, your defeating the purpose of the ether, because the premix has now over powered the ether, youre cancelling them out. so really it isnt doing anything.
its also really hard on the other parts like the rod. ether is highly cumbustible, more than gasoline. when its in your cylinder, its pressurized. now what youve done is made it easier to cumbust (which is why it works) now if you spray too much in (probly not in a kick start) it could in fact blow the head off...happens on cars. ether is very dangerous, and detrimental to an engine.
btw. ether wont evaporate inside a cylinder. it comes in a can, if it could evaporate in the cylinder, it would evaporate out of the can.

DONT USE ETHER!!!!! unless you like riding a timb bomb and tearing the whole engine apart and replacing about everything. thats why vehicles dont run on the sh*t. most times it does more damage than good. if it doesnt start, figure out why. dont run for the ether.

oh, and by pouring gas in the cylinder in the plug hole, youve just flooded the engine. gas isnt poured in, when the air fuel mix comes in b4 ignition, it is not a liquid. its more like aerosol out of a spray can...i can think of the word, but you get the idea. somebody will remind me.

im surprised your bike even runs..........hahahahaha

I rode through a brook and this happened to me. I assumed i got water in my motor some where so I drove it till it came back to life but now the engine sputters a bit and sort of pops as if backfiring. Have you guys see this? Water in the fuel or spark plug?