Help!! Dirt drag setup to run with a banshee

you are going to want to make your quad lighter, take off unneed parts and bracket. use light weight pieces
get a longer swingarm or a wheelie bar
get some good tires.
depending on the shut down area, take off your front brakes and use a rear hydro only.
if you are good at fabbing up parts, you can make some of your own parts, like a smaller gas tank.

ya only run the solid struts if the track is groomed, if it is bumpy, it wont be fun. run skinny tires up front.
there is a lot you can do to make your quad lighter.
dont run fenders, cut the rear.
you can swiss cheese your frame (drill holes in places that wont destory the frame's strength)

uhhhhhhhh....... well you take the hub off, flip it around lol and put it back on haha I:I I:I just playing dude lol :D

I figured thats how it was done just wanted to make sure.... Well from all the help you guys have given me I think if I can come up with the money and have the work done that I'll have a pretty sweet setupI:I... do any of you guys drag race in the WV, MD, PA area?

I figured thats how it was done just wanted to make sure.... Well from all the help you guys have given me I think if I can come up with the money and have the work done that I'll have a pretty sweet setupI:I... do any of you guys drag race in the WV, MD, PA area?

me and a buddie have been drag racing around northern PA this season adn are going to do it alot more next season.

what's the track you all run at called

i guess our home track would be in lawton PA, but we go to fairs and crap like that. the asphalt 1/8 mile is called "Skyview Drags" and its in owego NY. i will have to look and get you the website of eth club that runs it all around here.

stroker about 170

bigbore about 600

porting about 180

plus labor if you do not do it yourself.

from the looks of port and polished's blaster a 3mm stroker with some flotek porting will take care of a piped shee. I:I

StrokedTater244 you wouldn't happen to know anyone that has a blaster motor sitting around with some of this stuff already done to it would you?

How do you think it would do with just the bigbore and porting and keeping the stoke stroke? I'm new to all this and wanting to get into the dirt drags the cheapest way starting out

i would get a stroker and some good porting and put the leftover cash u saved from the bigbore on other goodies..like carb reeds pipe tranny and chasis mods.

I have some naibors that race bikes at Blair Bedford... do you know anyone with a blaster motor already moded I have the blaster and frame and all just not a motor

ni do not.. it would be beter to build one yourself though.. then you know exactly what you have.

you are going to want to make your quad lighter, take off unneed parts and bracket. use light weight pieces
get a longer swingarm or a wheelie bar
get some good tires.
depending on the shut down area, take off your front brakes and use a rear hydro only.
if you are good at fabbing up parts, you can make some of your own parts, like a smaller gas tank.

StrokedTater244 you wouldn't happen to know anyone that has a blaster motor sitting around with some of this stuff already done to it would you?

I'm selling a stock bore jug and rechambered head that's port matched for a 3mm crank in the for sale section. You can check it out if you want. I turned some good times in the 1/8th mile with it. It was a nasty little setup for a small bore.

I'm selling a stock bore jug and rechambered head that's port matched for a 3mm crank in the for sale section. You can check it out if you want. I turned some good times in the 1/8th mile with it. It was a nasty little setup for a small bore.

How much are you asking for it? and are you selling the bottom end too?