has anyone ever tried....

any one thinkin of byein this sh*t wow why the f*ck do you want to smell all frutie just become a supporting member instead way more benifits lol dont ya think

Dude, why do guys do anything... cuz the chicks dig it! I don't know about you, but to me 12 bucks would be worth it if you ended up with a couple hot blondes on quads following you around because your fumes smell good...

Scented fuels have been around for a long time, especially in drag cars running methanol because the fumes from that sh*t are so nasty that it practically stung your nostrils when you breathe it in. Making it smell like cherries made it a little more pleasant, it still burns and gives you a headache though.

I got that stuff you're talking about and dumped a bunch of it in the fuel tank of my van once before I went out and ran the circuit, I had all kinds of people trying to guess what I had under the hood because that cherry smell just screams "built motor running race fuel" to anybody that's ever been at a drag strip. Of course my van was still just as slow as always, but it seemed like it added about 200 horsepower that night because nobody wanted to race me in fear of possibly losing a race to a 7,000 pound 15 passenger van. That was great.

HAHA FUNNY SUTFF:)

guys y waste money on that stuff when u can buy scented 2 cycle oil for less then that i buy ipone because it smells like strawberries and is fully synthetic and believe me t smells wicked i got all the babes ridin biotch on my bike

thats kinda odd. seems like it would gunk your motor up...

i was thinking that too i don't see why u would want this stuff if ur not running race gas even if u are it doesn't smell that bad and its not like ur gonna put ur nose up the the silencer to sniff it.