has anyone ever tried....

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
this new formula that they came out with? ur suposed ta pour it in ur gas wen you premix or not and it makes ur smoke from the exahust smell frutiy? thay have like 10 different flavors...

it prob works they do that for gas rc cars u just add that stuff into the gas and it actually smells fruitry

first it was flavoured condoms.....now this,..its just one of those things that just wanna make you go, HUH?

Scented fuels have been around for a long time, especially in drag cars running methanol because the fumes from that sh*t are so nasty that it practically stung your nostrils when you breathe it in. Making it smell like cherries made it a little more pleasant, it still burns and gives you a headache though.

I got that stuff you're talking about and dumped a bunch of it in the fuel tank of my van once before I went out and ran the circuit, I had all kinds of people trying to guess what I had under the hood because that cherry smell just screams "built motor running race fuel" to anybody that's ever been at a drag strip. Of course my van was still just as slow as always, but it seemed like it added about 200 horsepower that night because nobody wanted to race me in fear of possibly losing a race to a 7,000 pound 15 passenger van. That was great.

what flavs they got? id like to try it out. is this just for 2 strokes or anything? id like to have butterscotch smell though!!!

i want the bacon smelling one ,but i think that would be a bad idea the cops would be all u