- Streamlight TLR-1 Light
- Custom Stippeled Grips
2whnnh1.jpg

315nyax.jpg

33lme4x.jpg

Part of my ammo stash
35l6ucy.jpg

Last edited:
this is what I got for a "tactical" gun lol it's a Sig 522. I have a bunch of other guns but nothing interesting....

sometime I hope to get a Sig 556 those are awesome guns.

IMG_0190.jpg

I'll bet yours is cheaper to shoot though. :)

just a little bit.... lol

I am really impressed with this gun though. I have about 1,500 rounds through it so far and not a single jam or anything, and that is with the cheap walmart ammo... my cousin got a S&W m&p 15-22 and that thing is constantly jamming or double feeding..

sweet. i'll have to get my toys out and snap a few pics. they're not tacticool though. just regular, bust your ass if you mess with me, toys. :)

This is my remington 870 12 guage alot of ppl rlly underestimate the power of 12 guage slugs, slugs are about the size of your thumb lol i shot a squerril in half last time i shot it without the intntent lol about 10 ft away itl put a really good sized hole in someone when it comes to home protection... man i hate typing with one hand lol

Attachments

• DSCN1990.jpg
    DSCN1990.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCN1989.jpg
    DSCN1989.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 254
This is my remington 870 12 guage alot of ppl rlly underestimate the power of 12 guage slugs, slugs are about the size of your thumb lol i shot a squerril in half last time i shot it without the intntent lol about 10 ft away itl put a really good sized hole in someone when it comes to home protection... man i hate typing with one hand lol

hahaha my great grandpa used to hunt squirrel with a 12 gauge... it did not matter the distance. he was the best shooter I will probably see, he would take the squirrels head off ever time and never touch the body..

I'm at work so I can't post or view pictures , tonight I'll post up my Saiga 12 and my Glock 22 . I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my Saiga 12 , its a ak-47 chambered for 12 guage . I run sabot slugs through it , its a smooth bore and I can nail targets as far away as 230 yards with enough force at that range to penetrate 1/8" steel .

I generally don't talk guns. Some things don't need to be common knowledge. But ... here's a harmless little 22 match toy I built years ago while enrolled in a gunsmith program. It's special to me because the barrel maker was a very special person and a great inspiration.

017.jpg

~
22 Match Rifle.wmv - YouTube

I generally don't talk guns. Some things don't need to be common knowledge. But ... here's a harmless little 22 match toy I built years ago while enrolled in a gunsmith program. It's special to me because the barrel maker was a very special person and a great inspiration.

017.jpg

~
22 Match Rifle.wmv - YouTube

i love 22s my dad has a remington 10/22 and you cant seem to shoot enouph rounds lol its kinda sad when u have to put a 22 down and stop shooting bc of no ammo

Cole, here's that AR-15 I was talking about.

AR Performance 6.8 SPC complete upper, 1:11 twist, SPC II chamber

The builder has his own custom dust covers that he installs, over on the 68forum we call him "H"

Also, my dad and I have matching Mossberg 500's!

^^^
Mine is on the left in both pics.

Post em up! Any kind of guns. I:I

My BCM/Spikes Tactical AR.
- BCM 16" Mid-length Upper
- Midwest Industries free-float rail
- Magpul Rail OD covers
- Magpul OD BUIS
- Tapco "Shorty" Forward Grip
- Primary Arms RDS & mount

Spikes Tactical Lower
- Magpul OD CTR Buttstock
- Magpul Single-Point Sling Attachment
- Magpul OD MOE Trigger Guard

28gy0y8.jpg

wi4zur.jpg

30a9apz.jpg

Smith & Wesson 4006TSW Tactical
- Stock Novak Combat Sights
- Streamlight TLR-1 Light
- Custom Stippeled Grips
2whnnh1.jpg

315nyax.jpg

33lme4x.jpg

Part of my ammo stash
35l6ucy.jpg

I pity the poor bastard that would try to rob you! VERY SWEET!

Nothing real special but does the job!

wvbioh.jpg

Top- 7mm mag stainless
next-30/30 stainless
12 guage my dads first
410 guage just for fun!