green plastics

well there is at least three of us that one green so lets all go together and get em

That seems like a pretty good idea but if you don't want to sit around waiting for two more people you could buy a set of white race plastics and have them powdercoated green. Would be a bit more expensive though

do you mean 5 full set of each 5 people and we all get front fenders, back fenders, and hood plastics? If that's the case then I'M IN, let me know the price what would it be estimated as?

and if i do get all 5 full sets of green plastics, then my blue plastics is up for sale

maier makes it..i think pb gets em from maier.. they told me the only way to get green is to get 5 full sets 1set= front fenders, rear fender, gas tank cover, hood. price is prolly about 500 for a set

maier makes it..i think pb gets em from maier.. they told me the only way to get green is to get 5 full sets 1set= front fenders, rear fender, gas tank cover, hood. price is prolly about 500 for a set

yea idk If I get a blaster ever again I want green plastics but it stupied they just cant make that color Im pretty sure its alot more liked then a orange or something I never seen a orange plastic blaster you no or some other colors they have