Grass and Weeds caught in my axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea at first i tried to cut it off but it didnt work out well so then i tried cutting it with hedgeclippers but that didnt work so then i just burned it... so that worked.... and u others, im only 13.... i have no interest in smoking anything, drinking anything, or doing any stupid stuff, ive got a huge life ahead of me that i want to do good on thank u very much.

Reactions: scotj77
yea at first i tried to cut it off but it didnt work out well so then i tried cutting it with hedgeclippers but that didnt work so then i just burned it... so that worked.... and u others, im only 13.... i have no interest in smoking anything, drinking anything, or doing any stupid stuff, ive got a huge life ahead of me that i want to do good on thank u very much.

hell, i'm 14, i'v drinken and done dumb sh*t, live a little

A+ on that!stick to that and it will pay off for you big time.

ok obviously ive drank before.... water....milk......OJ.... but nothing alchoholic...... nor have i smoked ANYTHING

yah, don't smoke or i'll reach thru the internet and make u smoke ur balls, my buddy smokes cigarettes and has done weed, i told him that if i ever catch him, he's gonna eat every cigarette and flush the weed, its not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.