Grass and Weeds caught in my axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait til you get older your gana try it ive done some dumb sh*t but just wana say this not trying to sound like an after school speacil but someone i knew was driving drunk and wrecked som eone in the car died another one is in realy bad shape and two others arnt so bad il seeif i can find the link for the picture of the car not pretty :(

found it just wana say Patrick is one of the coolest mo fos makes me laugh everythime i saw him pictures down towards the right theres another somewhere but i couldnt find it Teenager dies in crash - AltoonaMirror.com - Altoona, PA | News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - The Altoona Mirror

I know that feeling man. My cousin drove drunk back in 2006, and he went off the road on a gentle curve and hit a tree, everyone he was driving with was killed and he has mild brain damage, but he can still live normally. One of his eyes has a problem and he can't really process thoughts like the rest of us. He still lives independently and hasnt changed much though.

Now kids, here's a tip. A little bit of booze can go a long way if you play your cards right. My girlfriend (that is a catholic good girl I don't even get to see her tits) was drinking a little (2 cans of beer and a wine cooler) at my 21st b day party. Stays at my place, everyone else goes home. She decides she needs a shower because she smelled like smoke. I decide to get in the shower with her. No objections from her...... ya that was a really good shower if you catch my drift........

Now kids, here's a tip. A little bit of booze can go a long way if you play your cards right. My girlfriend (that is a catholic good girl I don't even get to see her tits) was drinking a little (2 cans of beer and a wine cooler) at my 21st b day party. Stays at my place, everyone else goes home. She decides she needs a shower because she smelled like smoke. I decide to get in the shower with her. No objections from her...... ya that was a really good shower if you catch my drift........

Shower sex is safe sex.

Damn guys I just realized we went from grass on an axle to shower sex in a matter of a few pages. Lol. You guys are awesome!

Shower sex is good :) I got one of them showers that's like 6ft square and a rain head.
And ummmmm what ever they tell you is a lie. More than a mouthful is not a waste :) 44 DD's are a lot of fun to motorboat.
But you gotta remember: warm up the engine before you go pounding on it.

nice thread, lets me know how the other side of the world lives. But im from ireland....so i guess ye know what our attitude to drink is, and serious underage drinking here, i mean 12 and 13. Its acceptable to drink at 15 or 16, not just drink but get seriously drunk. The legal age is 18...but no one cares. Kinda bad

haha you carzy irish, my roots are irish, and are evident :p drinking, temper....... Ireland, the only place in the world where if u fall off your barstool drunk, instead of making fun of you, everyone will proceed to tell you the first time they fell off ;p

nice thread, lets me know how the other side of the world lives. But im from ireland....so i guess ye know what our attitude to drink is, and serious underage drinking here, i mean 12 and 13. Its acceptable to drink at 15 or 16, not just drink but get seriously drunk. The legal age is 18...but no one cares. Kinda bad

well da way i see it is you only live once lol

Status
Not open for further replies.