gotta share hilarious

fergie

Dec 6, 2008
comber northern ireland
awww one of my mates is going to court for reckless driving he seen a ford focus on the motorway it passed him doing (speed limit is 70 here) sohewasin a 1990celica 2l twin cam so he raced it and passed it at 110mph so..................................

they lit him up it was an under cover police car I:II:I:-D:-D=))B-)B-):):">:">

yea thats what i dont get they say going over the speedlimit is dangerous they go 30-40mph faster than the speedlimit in a ol' ass crownvic swervin all cross the road we do 5mph over and we gettin hit up with the ticket why cant we hit them up with a ticket every now and then

LOL something like that happened to my friend last year... There are a state trooper in a Newer Mustang around here and one of my buddies passed him doing well over 100 MPH in his turbo charged Dodge Neon and the Inpounded his car...

In california we cant run traffic with an unmakred car...it has to have visible marking on it that say "police" or "sheriff" That however does not mean that the car has to have a visible light bar on top....the car can be a slick top vehicle....That does not mean however that if your being stupid driving like an idiot and I am in an un-marked car without a light bar that I cant stop you for your traffic violations.

In california we cant run traffic with an unmakred car...it has to have visible marking on it that say "police" or "sheriff" That however does not mean that the car has to have a visible light bar on top....the car can be a slick top vehicle....That does not mean however that if your being stupid driving like an idiot and I am in an un-marked car without a light bar that I cant stop you for your traffic violations.
If you're in an un-marked car with no lights why would anyone stop?

soo funi he;s losing his licence

police around here are good at thier job they know all the back ways that people take when they try to run an catch almost all the cars that use them but they aint know use against quads + bikes dont even bother to follow ya

lol my dad almost did the same her in scotland in his impreza turbo sti, there was a bmw undercover sitting up his rear and he was about to rip it but luckily it flew off with lights flashin just before my dad wento to rip it lol I:I

my dad almost got caught here in scotland as he was about to rip this bmw that he didnt realise was a undercover. but it luckilly sped off with the lights going jsut befor emy dad ripped him in his scooby haha

haha, the last ticket i got was 5mph over,ing my truck, then i went for a ride on my bike the next day with some buddies. we were doing like 135, on our way back well he turned off and i was on my way home and i slowed to 65, well not a min later a undercover escalade on 24's flips the blues, im like wtf?
well they had reports of 2 rice rockets doing wheelies at a 100+ well it wasn't us, we were just goin fast, didn't tell her that, she said i fit the description and i was like wheres ur proof? you got me doing 65 and you are going to try and take me to jail? she was threatening it, i couldn't believe it, i told her to prove it was me and i would give her the keys to my bike, if not....bye! she let me go, they f*ck with us too bad up here, like yesterday, i was at the store, there was a cop there, he followed me to my buddies house then sped off,dicks (no offense jack and fabb) just in wa state can you get a ticket for 5 over