good trade?

militaryblaster

Oct 30, 2008
St.Louis
I have an 88 parts bike consisting of a frame, axle, carrier, sprocket mount, seat, gas tank, tank cover, gas cap, nose piece, swingarm, all 3 shocks, old FMF silencer, bent factory handlebars, rear rotor, 2 pairs of footpegs, clutch cable, throttle cover, and a reed spacer. I NEED front tires and I want Banshee front shocks and a guy called me and said he will trade me Banshee front shocks and a good set of front tires and wheels which I really need. Would this be a good trade for me? And by the way, how much better are Banshee front shocks? I weigh about 100-105lbs.

If you don't have a need for the parts and you really need the parts he has, then yes it'd be a good trade

I'd keep the blasty parts you never know when you'll break something , sell your shocks, "both pair off parts bike and your bike and ahat should put you with enough money for banshee shocks.

Just buy some banshee fronts on ebay, or save your money and just go right to buying some works. I would keep the parts you want, and part out the ones you dont want then buy works front shocks.

I would say that for your weight those shocks should make a good bit of improvement. As for the trade, if you're in a hurry then it might be good, if you have some time on your hands then you might be better off to part it out and buy the shocks and tires. Just keep an eye on the for sale section, somebody is always selling shee shocks on there.

I did the trade and am really happy about it. The shee shocks are awesome! I also got Holeshot 23x7-10 tires in good condition on shee rims so now I am set to do my brake coversion after I fix my clutch!

Last edited: