good-bye phone

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
So today I was out riding the ole polaris and I called my dad and he said to put it on the charger because it has been so cold in my area so I did but I set my phone on my moms hood of her car. The story goes on a we dicide to go to lansing and well I forgot my phone there and well its gone now I'm so pissed.

damn that sucks.. i almost freaked out cuz i thought i lost my lg rythym well tearin up the circle track on my balster today, i normally put it in my inside velcor chut coat pocket and for some reason i put it in my inside carhart paocket, i almost fereak cuz its a expencive phone

Wow what a coincidence... I was in Lansing today, and found a new phone that was already activated ! ! Must be the circle of life... One person loses a phone, and one finds one !

Just kidding... Sorry to hear about your phone.. I know when I misplace mine or leave it at home I feel disconnected from civilization.

What kind of phone costs $799? The blackberry Storm is going for $499 from verizon and the iphone is about $499.00 from AT&T. Do you have some secret phone that nobody has/can ever get that costs $800?

Yes get a blackberry!

did you look around the road for it?it couldnt have made it very far.
by the way i have some awsome deals on cell phones in my online store..below in my sig.

My mom looked for it and she couldn't find it oh well like one you said I am going to look at mabye a black berry I hear they are the shizzzzz, but don't you need to sign up for the internet if you get a blackberry.

Wow what a coincidence... I was in Lansing today, and found a new phone that was already activated ! ! Must be the circle of life... One person loses a phone, and one finds one !

Just kidding... Sorry to hear about your phone.. I know when I misplace mine or leave it at home I feel disconnected from civilization.

Well if you found it ain't going to be active for to much longer.

I would have called it over and over as I walked from where the car was parked. Chances are it fell off after the first turn or bump. Could have even fallen off at the first stop and ended up in the middle of the road and some fool found it and is using the sh*t outta it runnin your bill through the roof!

What kind of phone costs $799? The blackberry Storm is going for $499 from verizon and the iphone is about $499.00 from AT&T. Do you have some secret phone that nobody has/can ever get that costs $800?

Yes get a blackberry!

Bad Credit? lol

lol my blckberry has a magnetic case and i set it on my buddys crx and then i rememberd so im looking all over for it and then i go back to the car and its still on top LOL