Golfcarts anyone?

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
Just wondering if anyone else from the forum owned a yamaha g1? I'm about to order some parts and I need some tips. Wondering if I can raise the compression on this bad boiiii!B)

I'm rather hesitant to post pics... Shes not that purty, and I don't have much money to put into her (as I'm working on gettin a rm/cr/yz 125/250) lol. Either way I think the fuel pump went... Which caused the piston to go. Not positive though... Its a two stroke 250 yami motor, which means that throwing the blaster pipe on it would probably make it haul.

its similar to a blaster engine, but more like a snowmobile. If you know golfcarts they are automatic and belt driven. but I've heard that blaster heads almost bolt up.

oh dang??? y would he not no..and wont he notice u buying parts for it?...off and wouldnt he be more nervous about u riding a 4 wheeler than a golf cart??

oh dang??? y would he not no..and wont he notice u buying parts for it?...off and wouldnt he be more nervous about u riding a 4 wheeler than a golf cart??

Its in my garage (he has his a seperate garage), and I havent been riding it lately due to sh*tty weather. Its not about getting hurt, its about hurting the golfcart. If I buy parts for it, He'll know I'm serious about keeping her running, then it won't matter. But if he finds out she might be toast, and I don't have the parts yet, then He'll flip.