Going to kill my Mailman

what is up with people here and kicking someones ass? is this high school or something?

what is up with people here and kicking someones ass? is this high school or something?

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS,, SOME OF US JUST TAKE THAT TO EXTREMES

AND YES I LOVE FIGHTING ALSO I JUST DONT DO UNLESS I HAVE TO ANYMORE.

WOULD KNOCK A MOTHERFUCKER OUT IF YOU SAW HIM KICK YOUR DOG

OR MACE HIM FOR NO REASON?

f*ck his ass up bro thts wut id do ...but then again i love fighting lol

your a bad ass manB-) your internet tough guy routine is awesome

seriously dont assault him hell get the last laugh as much i hate people hurting dogs you cant attack him instead call your lawyer and organise a claim for the vet bill and any trauma caused to your dog this way youll either get a lump sum of cash or hell have to work it off till he pays the bills which will piss him off big time

I'm kinda with the mailman on this one.

About 5 years ago after we had just bought our house, My wife and I were walking around the new neighborhood. I was pushing my infant daughter in a stroller. A small dog was playing in a yard with some kids. As we wlked by the dog ran up behind me and looked liked it wanted to play. We just kept walking and the little f*cker ran up and bit the sh*t out of my achillies tendon and then Ran off.

Here I am bleeding pretty good and trying to find the house where the dog belonged. The kids did not know where it lived. So of course I go home and DR. my puncture wounds on my tendon. Then it was brought to my attention that the dog could possibly be rabid and I should get shots if we cant find the dog. So the next morning I go get animal control and he knows the area and luckily know where the dog lives. The owners were some straight up white trash and denied that it was thier dog so we explained that I didnt want to get rabi shots and they need to prove its had the shots. Luckily it had had the shots and the animal control made them take it to get shot updates.

yeah so little cute dogs can f*ck up sh*t too.

Wow that sucks....what an ass for a mailman. I hope it burns when he pee's!

Speaking of mail-"people" what the hell ever happened to the no matter rain nor sleet or snow motto crap!! My stupid mail-lady wont deliver my mail if it's muddy out here! Stupid post office.

speaking of dogs, some people are just nuts, about a year ago some lady called the cops on me and a couple buddies saying we kicked her dog, and they sent like 3 cop cars out, of course we didnt, i mean who would kick a dog, and it was a black lab non the less, some people are just idiots now a days, she even wrote a letter to the news paper and she got an articale in there!!!

nuthing good ever happens with a mialman...either he nails the wife in all these stories or hes spraying dogs with pepper spray...its always one or the other....bummer