GOD@MN kickstart!

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
after i kickstart my blaster it hits the pipe (not silencer) what can i do to stop that? its pising me off becuz i got a nice dent into my pipe for a while.
could it end up making a hole in my pipe?

hold on to make it clearer becuz the site wouldn't let me edit

EDIT:after i kickstart my blaster it goes back near and it hits the pipe (not silencer) what can i do to stop that? its pissing me off becuz its made dents in my pipe for a while

could it end up making a hole in my pipe?

you could say i've had a bad week becuz of crap getting screwed up on my blaster

why would you damn your kickstart? when it komes to 2 smokers its al about the kickstart man, an electric start on a 2 stroke is like a screendoor on a subamrine, doesnt make any sense

sorry dude i'm not damning my kick start i just was in a bad mood a little and i was worried that it might make a hole in my pipe but you guys say it won't so i take ur word.

yes i would hate elictric start on a blaster it would be a pain in the @$$ to start its funny how my friends 4 stroke always has to have the battery re charged!! while its only kick and go for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Readjust it. Take the bolt out that holds it on and move it back a couple notches. Should take car of your prob.

Or forward, depending on which way will make it stop doing that.

P.S. Id worry about it rubbing a hole, pipes are thin. It would take a long long time thoug. just my .02