Funny Thread

1297968022495.png

1297437313667.jpg

633743984303459260-douchebag.jpg

17.jpg

1295479727341.jpg

plus i saw it on my way to work, it looked like a female one, so i was trying to stay my distance when taking her picture.
i was afraid it would lure me into having sex then eat my head.

plus it is just a badass picture.

i see nothing wrong with having sex and then the girl eating your head when you're done...:eek:

as i was reading throught the pages i relized there was alot of black jokes.then it came to me,the biggest joke of all.USA is run by the blackest nigger of em all.you poor f*cks.lol.im not saying im in the kkk in canada.but feel sorry.
everytime somthin bad happends in canada,they say a canadian did it and yet the mother f*cker is a hindo or pakie or a black,never a true born canadian.i truly think the real joke is on all of us.but as blaster brothers we can avoid being the f*cken nigger/pakie/hindo/or everything else,as long as we stick together!!

This accident occured in Durban SA a few months ago, the people in the blue car who are indian were carrying a 20L bucket of white paint on the back seat...

IMG00043-20101127-1427.jpg

IMG00038-20101127-1425.jpg

IMG00045-20101127-1428.jpg

as i was reading throught the pages i relized there was alot of black jokes.then it came to me,the biggest joke of all.USA is run by the blackest nigger of em all.you poor f**cks.lol.im not saying im in the kkk in canada.but feel sorry.
everytime somthin bad happends in canada,they say a canadian did it and yet the mother f**cker is a hindo or pakie or a black,never a true born canadian.i truly think the real joke is on all of us.but as blaster brothers we can avoid being the f**cken nigger/pakie/hindo/or everything else,as long as we stick together!!

come on now.. obama and tiger both are multiracial man..... they both claim to be.

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied, 'Well your Honour, it was like this, when the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat down under a sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, ' Logan 's Linament will Reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself.

But, Your Honour, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident'... I just lost it.'

'CASE DISMISSED!!'