Funny stories

kinda funny to me.. kinda embarrasing though..

bought my first blaster less than a week ago.. took it out sunday riding.. cruisn the lake donuts jumps drag racing the wife on my old trail boss.. big slow heavy bastard, friedn got his blazer stuck on a snow bank and pulled it out with the trail boss..

so friends g/f gets on the trail boss with my g/f, ( mine is the wife, other half better half, g/f boss which ever) anyways buddy gets on the idy trail with my friend rick and im by my self cuz yeah well.. im big and blaster is little!
hit a frozen creek with some nise straights for the blaster to pull away from the sled and the trail boss, come up to a fork in the road(well creek) at this point is pretty much a river..and i deside ehh lets go left in stead of our normal right, so icome up to the corner in 3rd shift up to 4th crack it open and procedd to go sideways around the corner and down the creek for agood 100-125 feet. click 5th and let off to wait up for everyone.. and all the sudden bing bing ding ding ding bing bu bu bb and silence..... WELLLLLLLLLLLl my dumb a** never check to see how much gas was in it when igot it and ran out...... so the wife laughs and says hahahaha i didnt run out and i told her no SSSSS i filled the tank on yours yesterday!!! sooo now i get a little over amile long pull back to the trailer hook to the trail boss with a tow strap... than had to explan to everyone my g/f tells that im to cool to ride with the motor running, i get pulled around to save gas!!!

its funny to me for having the faster quad and running out of gas and being laughed at by my future wife

my first ride on my blasty. new to clutch, new to a 2 strokes powerband, new to not having anything but sh*ty front brakes on a quad... turned a corner, my 2 buddies on bikes were waiting for me (lol) and i kicked it out around the corner and twisted when i turned and hit my 1 buddys back tire and pretty much ran him over(just his leg and knocked his bike down) and broke all his smokes lol. fell off, blasty flew off the side and smoked a tree.

epic FAIL.

hmm first time i rode a quad on the trails, tried my step moms raptor 350, went way to fast over some whoops and it threw me into the woods! lol

I was riding lead at rumble on the ridge and it was really dusty. My dad almost missed the corner because he could not see through the dust. As I looked back I seen our friend completely miss the corner on his grizzly 660. He launched it off the corner, down through the woods, held it wide open, mowed down some trees, back on the trail. He has those really thick skid plates from the front bumper to the rear hitch. A-arms, belly pans, everything covered. He was knocking down trees 5" around and never even put a dent on it. It was awesome!

my blasters powerband kicks in at high second low third. and it was the first time i ever road a 2 smoker, before i even knew i would be the next owner of that beast. it use to scare the living sh*t out of me. like i would get off and be shaking.

i fliped a 250 honda(4 joke):

Riding for the first time ever just getting use to it. and didnt know howto ride trails very well. so i ended up getting off the Rut, and we all know when that happends it rides up the sides and i was headed for a barb wire fence so i slam the front and back brakes and over the bars a went ended up getting burnt some how, still have the scar looks liek a heart about 2 inches long inch and a half wide.

Another story same day too.. i was just riding around on the trails and hit a bump or something and i ended up with my foot under the plastics and the back tire grinding my back.

ANOTHER!!!

this was more recent.

Just messing around at my dads just got the blasty warmed up. and i was taking a cornor that gos from cement, to sand and i was in 3rd ended up on the two left side wheels threw me off i went tumbleing did a few flips and slid across the ground. got a little bloody. laughed after i got up. rode home and showed my dad. "Alright Boy"!