Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda what I was thinking. This the second time I've checked this out. I was like I don't think this gonna go over good. O well I was bored so I just wanted to see how many more people need like say need a new motor or like ^^^ said need big bore will to pay shipping. Lol

i got a free set of elkas dual rates with rezzies, full set of black HiPER wheels, lsr dominator axle, brand new unopened vitos 240 kit, free f7 pipe and a few other parts. ill pay shipping

i got a free set of elkas dual rates with rezzies, full set of black HiPER wheels, lsr dominator axle, brand new unopened vitos 240 kit, free f7 pipe and a few other parts. ill pay shipping

ill take 3 of all that ^^^^^^^^ but im a cheap ass cant payin shipping also include money so i can put gas in the quad when all is on.

i need an engine...i paid someone to rebuild the bottom end on it and they took my money and my engine cant find him phone is shut off...im not expecting this for free of coarse but im getting ready to leave again for Camp Pendlelton marine corp id like to get my quad running again cali dunes are great! can anyone help?

i got a stock exhaust
and a few engine parts

i guess this should of went to the wanted area im new to forums and stuff like this it wouldntg let me post this

SEMPER FI TILL I DIE

Last edited:
i need an engine...i paid someone to rebuild the bottom end on it and they took my money and my engine cant find him phone is shut off...im not expecting this for free of coarse but im getting ready to leave again for Camp Pendlelton marine corp id like to get my quad running again cali dunes are great! can anyone help?

i got a stock exhaust
and a few engine parts

i guess this should of went to the wanted area im new to forums and stuff like this it wouldntg let me post this

SEMPER FI TILL I DIE

wow sucks that you got ripped never go to some random person to fix your motor unless you know you can trust them. if i still had my old motor lying around i would have sold it to you real cheap. thank you for serving the country

Hey Blaster riders, just wondering if anybody's got a rear carry bar or wheelie save your back bar whatever u wanna call it. Really don't wanna spend 60 bucks right know to close to christmas, if not its ok if so send me a message. Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.