Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some nice free stuff to fix up my blaster.This is my first Blaster and i love it.I don't have a lot of money.My other job closed up and now im stuck with a very low paying job.I'm looking for a better one.I will pay shipping and give $10 to this forum for each item i get.Thank you.

i got a stock carb,stock front shocks,1 stock rear tire,stock pipe and silencer, stock airfilter,and a stock airbox setup if anyone wants it...... i have no use for it and it just takes up space

i need 1 set of banshee lower shock bushings if anyone has them laying around...im trying to "not" rig something up...but if it comes down to it :(

Everybody, you should prob stop posting here. Your not going to get the parts you need and some of you ask for ridiculous parts that your not going to get. This thread has gone way out of hand. Someone needs to close it.

Everybody, you should prob stop posting here. Your not going to get the parts you need and some of you ask for ridiculous parts that your not going to get. This thread has gone way out of hand. Someone needs to close it.

what do you mean man:::::

I need a 240 kit with a stroker crank and some v force reeds g force axle and some works shocks and nerfs and a race hood........i might be able to pay shipping but idk.....

If people have stuff they don't need put on here for very cheap.The person will pay shipping and the price will go to this forum to help it.Something small should go for say$5 to $10.It can be higher for biger and better stuff.If you have something that sell's used for say a$100 that you just want to get rid of sell it for around $25 to $35 and have the buyer pay the money to the forum and pay you the shipping. I:I

um if you want something be a suporting member or get your post up and post in the right thing called WANTED section this is for people who have something they dont need anymore and helping out fellow blaster forum members

does anyone have a blaster that is race ready with after market everything other than frame if so i live in southern IN so hit me up i need it for free or real cheap

thanks
Cody

If people have stuff they don't need put on here for very cheap.The person will pay shipping and the price will go to this forum to help it.Something small should go for say$5 to $10.It can be higher for biger and better stuff.If you have something that sell's used for say a$100 that you just want to get rid of sell it for around $25 to $35 and have the buyer pay the money to the forum and pay you the shipping. I:I
ORRRRR

you could pay to be a supporting member and post in the right section??
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.