found this

i have been following all of this guys parts. i wand some of them, but short of funds. he has alot of used parts from that blaster in the 2nd picture

Reactions: hudack
well im thinking im geting that pipe looks just like an f7 to me if i can get it cheap il be like a dog in a bacon factory lol

snatch that pipe up if ya can

and bailing hay sucks, had 8 horses before with an ex and her dad, and he decided we could bail our own hay to save loot, sucked big time, i dont miss it, or her one bit, but do miss the horse ridin

well im thinking im geting that pipe looks just like an f7 to me if i can get it cheap il be like a dog in a bacon factory lol

dude, a bit of advise.. if you ever want to get anything off egay for a decent price dont go and post it here.. think you are the only one that wants a sexy right bend pipe? when people post "good deals" here all it is doing is driving up the price for the seller because now 10x more people know about it and want it. good luck dude.. i bet it goes for damn near 200 bones now.

the only reason i posted it up was cause i wasnt sure what it was and i wanted to check before i went and bought a peice of s*** but thanks for the advise anyway

best thing to do is only post the pic then. and a little info, then they don't know where it's coming from

good idea i never though of that just hoping i get it im still runing the stock header pipe powerband sucks its like as soon as u can feel it start to pull it just falls flat

dude, a bit of advise.. if you ever want to get anything off egay for a decent price dont go and post it here.. think you are the only one that wants a sexy right bend pipe? when people post "good deals" here all it is doing is driving up the price for the seller because now 10x more people know about it and want it. good luck dude.. i bet it goes for damn near 200 bones now.

and that's why i only post a good deal there if i don't want whatever it is, or can't afford it

i would snag that pipe if i had cash. but yeah bailing hay sucks. i did that once or twice. i can say i have had crappier jobs, but bailing hay was deffinately one of my top worst. but at least you got a job. i stay at home with my daughter cause i dont have a high school diploma or ged. but its all in time

when i wass little i loved to bail hay with my pap but i was just like 8 so i was a i get to help so its fun kinda thing but now its work so now its not any fun anymore but hell ill do anything (besides gay things) for money as long as it pays good im game for it