Found this on Ebay.........

kinda outrageous price for that IMO.

Almost makes me want to put mine on e-bay and see how high it goes and just set the reserve at like 20k so it doesnt sell.

I didn't even realize the price at first. That is really high. I would love to have an old 250r but they always seem to be high priced.

kinda outrageous price for that IMO.

Almost makes me want to put mine on e-bay and see how high it goes and just set the reserve at like 20k so it doesnt sell.

instead of 20k, put 10 and if it goes for 10 isnt that worth it? like i love mine, but if i could get a good amount for it, id let it go and buy something else, probably a car.

Sounds like he transported the quad several states away just to have the pipe made. Interesting. So I am sure he is including his transport and time cost into it.

5 g's. otta send him a pm and tell him he got railed right up the ass for it, lol
i would sell mine for 10 g's, i mean the front shox are friggin fox, imo aren't even that good.

yeah he is a chester, his bike is not worth 9 g's, anyone dumb enough to sink 30 in a quad is f*ck stick, unless you have nothing better to do with ur money, then go for it! but nowadays, everyone needs their dollars.

That quad is bad ass!! But its still not worth 9g's. Hes nuts for even thinking he could get near that much for an atv. Ecspecially with the recession and all..