Forum changes

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
I like the new changes in the forum ! Thanks Cbaber for your continued work in making this the best forum out there !

I really enjoy how easy it is to navigate, use the friend/contact page, and the chat is nice too where we can see the latest posts while we hang out !

If you have not noticed you can add social groups to discuss many similar interests, and keep alot of clutter out of the threads... It should really help to keep things organized and easier to find..

Post up some of your favorite changes ! Maybe you found something cool that some of us have not found yet, so we can all enjoy Blasterforum even more ! !

yeah, the only thing is that the chatbox is not tall enough......

but I love everything else!!!

umm...I cant talk in chat for some reason

Sorry for the inconvenience but the chat room is for members with over 50 posts. This would keep spammers out of chat and newcomers will learn how to posts first instead of just using the chat. You got a few posts to go, so youll be able to post soon enough:)

Remember, chat is for small talk (very small). It should not be used for asking any complicated questions or any ATV related help. If what is discussed can help someone else in the future, it should be in a thread and not in chat where it will get lost.

The only prob I have is when I click on a new post the page will keep loading and refreshing itself, so I have to hit stop and then refresh it. But other than that its great!

Do you mean when you click a new post link in the chatbox or somewhere else on the forum?

i dont have that problem..
only thing ive come accross is the % sign in the chat box is messed up and links dont work.

All that will be fixed in time:)

Do you mean when you click a new post link in the chatbox or somewhere else on the forum?

Its when I click on a new post in the forum ( using the search for new post ). It will load then load again and again ect.. each time sending me to the first post in the thread. Its never given me trouble before:-/:-/

Sorry if I’m not explaining it well:-[

Its when I click on a new post in the forum ( using the search for new post ). It will load then load again and again ect.. each time sending me to the first post in the thread. Its never given me trouble before:-/:-/

Sorry if I’m not explaining it well:-[

So you click on "New Posts" in th navigation bar menu on top, click on a random thread and then get the loop problem? Can you post me one of the problem links here(just right click on the thread you want to view and chose "copy link location).

So you click on "New Posts" in th navigation bar menu on top, click on a random thread and then get the loop problem? Can you post me one of the problem links here(just right click on the thread you want to view and chose "copy link location).

yes Thats what happening. Its not just cretin ones but its every one I click on. I make a vid, hopefuly it turns out.