Forum bug? *FIXED*

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
For some reason I can't put a percent symbol in posts does anyone else have the same problem???
For example trying to write 25 percent comes out like 25%.
Also any photo link with the symbol in the code won't work.

yeah thats been goin on paulie, i've even got used to it, when i see that gibberish i know they meant percent,
100% <(100 percent) of the time

you are just now figuring this out, havent people been bitching in the shouter for atleast a couple months now?

honestly long as our accounts arent being hacked i wouldnt worry about it. it would be alot of work and man hours to fix every lil glitch

This problem should have been fixed awhile ago. I'd be pissed if I "donated" to keep this site running and a simple problem can not even be fixed after this long.

This problem should have been fixed awhile ago. I'd be pissed if I "donated" to keep this site running and a simple problem can not even be fixed after this long.
I agree.... It started out as a chat box error and now its somehow a forum wide problem now. Its not a big deal, but I pissed because the reason why we donate to this forum is to better it....

Anyone remember a year back when everyone was freaking out because the forum was having bandwidth issues? Where did all that money go that we all donated??

Anyone remember a year back when everyone was freaking out because the forum was having bandwidth issues? Where did all that money go that we all donated??

/\/\ it obviously went toward fixing that problem, which we havent had since

and everyone wonders why i have not donated, besides being broke :)

sometimes even using the search doesnt work right. i type in a simple phrase thats in my head for something i'm lookin for and it takes all day to sort through dead links and old posts and off topic stuff to find it sometimes.

Last edited:
and everyone wonders why i have not donated, besides being broke :)

sometimes even using the search doesnt work right. i type in a simple phrase thats in my head for something i'm lookin for and it takes all day to sort through dead links and old posts and off topic stuff to find it sometimes.
I swear the search feature just gets worse and worse lol. Its pathetic.